- илова карданaddableиловашудаиловаилова мекунад
Noun(1) a condition (mostly in boys
Verb(1) make an addition (to(2) state or say further(3) bestow a quality on(4) make an addition by combining numbers(5) determine the sum of(6) constitute an addition
(1) They claimed the provisions add unnecessary costs and increase the bureaucratic burden on all farmers.(2) these isolated incidents don't add up to a true picture of the situation(3) These include counting beanbags to learn how to add whole numbers, and folding paper strips to learn to deal with fractions.(4) City are desperate to add quality to a team which is not scoring enough.(5) Stir dry ingredients together, then add slowly to butter/sugar mixture.(6) the suite will add a touch of class to your bedroom(7) In order to add these fractions, we need to find the common denominator.(8) we would like to add our congratulations(9) A spokeswoman for Rotherham Council last night said it had nothing further to add at this stage.(10) some box offices now add on a handling charge(11) Taste the dressing, being prepared to add more of any of the wet ingredients until it tastes balanced.(12) add the two numbers together(13) Now carefully remove the fish to a plate using a fish slice, increase the heat and add the crÔö£┬┐me fraÔö£┬½che.(14) I'd like to just add a few comments(15) children learned to add and subtract quickly and accurately(16) We are committed to increase our membership and add new revenue sources to support the work of the organization.
(1) add up :: илова кунед, то
(2) add to :: илова ба
(3) to add :: ба илова
(4) add file :: илова ба парванда
(5) add oil :: илова нафт
(6) add up to :: илова кунед, то ки ба
(7) add more :: илова боз
(8) add-on :: илова ба
1. attach ::
2. total ::
3. amount to ::
4. increase ::
5. go on to say ::
рафта, ба мегӯянд
6. bring ::
7. add together ::
8. append ::
1. abate ::
2. bate ::
3. deduct ::
4. remove ::
5. subtract ::
add, addable, added, adding, adds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you like, starting tomorrow
I'll ADD a guest napkin...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
and see if you can ADD
the words, "That'll show 'em."
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
You know, I'd love to hear more
about how you intend to ADD neutrinos.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Anything you'd like to ADD?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
But I had him ADD clothes,
'cause I thought
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Tajik Dictionary: add
Meaning and definitions of add, translation in Tajik language for add with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of add in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "add"
What add means in Tajik, add meaning in Tajik, add definition, examples and pronunciation of add in Tajik language.