- корба масъалањои
Noun(1) a vaguely specified concern(2) a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship(3) a vaguely specified social event
(1) what you do in your spare time is your affair(2) Make breakfast a family affair most mornings if possible - or as close to it as you can.(3) the board admitted responsibility for the affair(4) her dress was a black low-cut affair(5) The restaurant is the best; an old-fashioned wood-and-leather affair with a horseshoe bar.(6) our wedding was a small affair(7) They were just looking to unseat the Republicans like the whole affair was a sporting event.(8) The awning, a huge tunnel tent affair , has remained in its storage space under the seat.(9) The marriage has to be consummated before an extramarital affair becomes adultery.(10) It was a panoramic, large windowed affair , on the seventh floor of the hotel, and we had a window seat.(11) The shirt was a sleeveless affair , worn open, with pockets all over the front.(12) This parade was reported to be a lively and energetic affair , containing a record number of floats.(13) In the meantime, the game settled into a contrary, niggly affair .(14) Convention itself took less than ninety minutes to complete, and it really was a low key affair throughout.(15) I wanted the funeral to be a family affair(16) The first half was a rather dull affair lit up with three goals but with little else to recommend it.
(1) have an affair :: доранд, кори
(2) public affair :: кори ҷамъиятӣ
(3) private affair :: кори хусусӣ
(4) have a love affair :: як кори муҳаббат
(5) love-affair :: муҳаббат, кори
(6) extramarital affair :: кори extramarital
(7) business affair :: кори соҳибкорӣ
(8) internal affair :: кори дохилӣ
(9) personal affair :: кори шахсӣ
1. business ::
3. event ::
4. relationship ::
5. intimacy ::
6. function ::
7. matter ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Her death is our AFFAIR.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
A Dothraki wedding without at least
three deaths is considered a dull AFFAIR.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
Our AFFAIR has been very well, okay?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
And it may not be cool to say so, but I think
that love AFFAIR is still pretty hot today.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
my husband was having an AFFAIR.
I thought we were friends.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
English to Tajik Dictionary: affair
Meaning and definitions of affair, translation in Tajik language for affair with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of affair in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "affair"
What affair means in Tajik, affair meaning in Tajik, affair definition, examples and pronunciation of affair in Tajik language.