синну солпир шудан
- синну солageismageistagelessсинну соли
Noun(1) how long something has existed(2) an era of history having some distinctive feature(3) a time of life (usually defined in years(4) a prolonged period of time(5) a late time of life
Verb(1) begin to seem older; get older(2) grow old or older(3) make older
(1) So what we see is not a story of the past, but today's stories set against the previous age or period.(2) his wife is the same age as Carla(3) children of primary school age(4) Well, seminar after seminar makes the point that bad news doesn't get better with age .(5) Her classes are suitable for people of any age and ability.(6) This is the age where the television performs the role of a baby-sitter, than a means of entertainment.(7) Only McKinlay survived, living to the age of 95 when he died in Glasgow in 1983.(8) He would have been remarkable in any age, in the age in which he lived, he is utterly amazing.(9) the Viking age(10) Astrella Celeste has been performing on stage with her father from a young age and in her own right.(11) At seventeen years of age and a senior at High School in Boston he was outstanding.(12) At one stage he decided to show his friends of his own age that he could fire an arrow.(13) the age of majority(14) Cathal is getting crankier with age(15) we didn't have a clue how to age these animals(16) Cheeses age at different rates and must be held at constant temperatures to achieve their optimum flavour.
(1) old age :: пирӣ
(2) middle age :: синну соли миёна
(3) ice age :: синни ях
(4) same age :: ҳамин синну сол
(5) age gap :: холигии синну сол
(6) age group :: гурӯҳи синну сол
(7) at the age of :: дар синни
(8) age range :: синну
(9) of age :: аз синну сол
(10) average age :: синну соли миёнаи
1. number of years ::
Ба шумори солҳо
3. era ::
4. a long time ::
5. eld ::
7. mature ::
9. senesce ::
age, ageism, ageist, ageists, ageless, ages, aging, agings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with people my own AGE
and enjoy my life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
At the AGE of 5,
I discovered a celestial object...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
Old AGE is a wonderful source of ironies,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
will marry his son Waldron
when they both come of AGE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
the AGE of 80,
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Tajik Dictionary: age
Meaning and definitions of age, translation in Tajik language for age with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of age in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "age"
What age means in Tajik, age meaning in Tajik, age definition, examples and pronunciation of age in Tajik language.