- дар байни
Preposition(1) surrounded by; in the company of.(2) being a member or members of (a larger set).(3) occurring in or practiced by (some members of a community).(4) indicating a division, choice, or differentiation involving three or more participants.
(1) The move helped investigators share documents more easily among themselves.(2) With a fully-fit squad, the coach is obliged to make choices among his forwards.(3) The agents can talk among themselves to compare and share with each other what they find.(4) Town-gown relations in York are among the best in the country and many locals are glad it is October again.(5) a drop in tooth decay among children(6) On the other hand, among friends with whom you feel at ease, you are expressive, witty, and quite charming.(7) I think there's a general feeling among members that were he to be selected as a candidate he would do a good job.(8) These are among the concerns shared by members in recent days.(9) he's respected among his colleagues(10) The Friends will be among those celebrating Hob Moor's new status as a Local Nature Reserve at a free party there in a week's time.(11) The homes of Manakkappadi vied among themselves to host a member of the Kashmiri group.(12) He pointed out that bad infrastructure in the region was among factors hampering trade relations.(13) He was the mushers' choice for best sportsman among the pack, and he professed to be unable to see why.(14) His views were generally shared among the veterans who said they had no resentment now toward the kamikaze pilots.(15) In fact, the Arizona study, based on videotapes, found that jurors do a better job when they talk among themselves as a trial unfolds.(16) he's among the twenty actors nominated
(1) among them :: дар байни онҳо
(2) among other things :: дар байни чизҳои дигар
(3) among others :: дар байни дигарон
(4) among themselves :: байни худ
(5) among these :: байни ин
(6) among which :: ки дар байни онњо
(7) among those :: аз миёни онҳое ки
(8) from among :: аз миёни
(9) among you :: дар миёни шумо
(10) among the people :: дар миёни мардум
1. surrounded by ::
2. included in ::
3. between ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How could you be a Christian
and walk AMONG our gods?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
And why have two ghosts
come creeping AMONG the dead?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
They're AMONG my best.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Be careful with the masked ones.
There could be thieves AMONG them.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
The feeble AMONG us
need some rest.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
English to Tajik Dictionary: among
Meaning and definitions of among, translation in Tajik language for among with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of among in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "among"
What among means in Tajik, among meaning in Tajik, among definition, examples and pronunciation of among in Tajik language.