- ҷавобиьавобгарӣДар ҷавобдар ҷавобиanswerphone
Noun(1) a statement (either spoken or written(2) a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem(3) the speech act of replying to a question(4) the principal pleading by the defendant in response to plaintiff's complaint; in criminal law it consists of the defendant's plea of `guilty' or `not guilty' (or nolo contendere(5) a nonverbal reaction
Verb(1) react verbally(2) respond to a signal(3) give the correct answer or solution to(4) understand the meaning of(5) give a defence or refutation of (a charge, an argument(6) be liable or accountable(7) be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity(8) match or correspond(9) be satisfactory for; meet the requirements of or serve the purpose of(10) react to a stimulus or command
(1) The answer to #2 is perhaps only obvious when you actually know the answer !(2) All I needed was the answer to number thirty but she was selfish and didn't give me the answer .(3) This is not a situation where a single answer is going to be completely correct.(4) he said he would return to Spain to answer all charges(5) he knocked and entered without waiting for an answer(6) nothing short of that would answer(7) I'd usually talk him round, but never answer back(8) All you have to do is answer the question below, indicating which game you would like to see.(9) she was in court to answer a charge of drink-driving(10) you will have the police to answer to(11) she didn't answer her smile(12) If you've got the evidence, put it into the process and let the people answer the charges - it's only natural justice.(13) He was hauled before the Board of Control to answer charges over his behaviour.(14) he didn't answer(15) A warrant for his arrest was issued yesterday after he failed to attend court on Friday to answer a new charge of shoplifting.(16) the correct answer to the question
(1) answer the phone :: ҷавоб телефон
(2) answer back :: ҷавоб баргашт
(3) auto answer :: ҷавоби худкор
(4) answer sheet :: варақаи ҷавоб
(5) answer machine :: мошини ҷавоб
(6) correct answer :: ҷавоби дуруст
(7) answer questions :: ба саволҳо ҷавоб
(8) answer mode :: ҳолати ҷавоб
(9) answer a question :: ҷавоб додан ба савол
(10) prompt answer :: ҷавоби фаврц
1. reply ::
2. solution ::
3. result ::
4. reply ::
5. rebut ::
6. match ::
7. satisfy ::
8. report to ::
9. pay ::
10. be accountable ::
11. do ::
12. resolve ::
1. inquiry ::
2. query ::
3. question ::
answer, answerable, answered, answering, answerphone, answerphones, answers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And the ANSWER was elephant.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
but when do you think we'll have
an ANSWER on those cake flowers?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
The short ANSWER is don't.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
And you didn't ANSWER
your home line.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
I didn’t ANSWER his calls.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Tajik Dictionary: answer
Meaning and definitions of answer, translation in Tajik language for answer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of answer in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "answer"
What answer means in Tajik, answer meaning
in Tajik, answer definition, examples and pronunciation
of answer in Tajik language.