Pronoun(1) used to refer to a thing, no matter what.
(1) This time he did not quite enjoy an armchair ride but he was ready for anything that came his way.(2) she'd drink anything(3) At one stage I asked Eddy whether we should refuse to have anything to do with it.(4) I do not know whether there is anything else that you might be able to assist us on?(5) I didn't hear anything(6) The next day I came back to work truly rested and ready for anything the world could throw at me.(7) The scale of this crisis is bigger than anything we, as an organisation, have ever seen.(8) have you found anything?(9) he inquired whether there was anything he could do(10) they'd do anything for him(11) nobody was saying anything(12) they think they can buy anything(13) I was ready for anything(14) you can buy anything on the internet(15) The truth of the matter is there isn't anything in the gift line that I want, let alone need.(16) don't believe anything he says
(1) anything else :: боқимондаи ҳама
(2) or anything :: ё чизе
(3) anything at all :: чизе дар тамоми
(4) for anything :: чизе
(5) anything but :: чизе ҷуз
(6) anything and everything :: чизе ва ҳама чизро
(7) like anything :: монанди чизе
(8) without anything :: бе ҳеҷ
(9) without saying anything :: бе гуфт: чизе
1. anything ::
2. mange ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You told me to come at once
if there was ANYTHING important.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
But it wouldn't ANYTHING
that would get him into real trouble...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Why does he deserve a chance
to explain ANYTHING?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
- Has a nice ring to it. What did you tell him?
- I didn't tell them ANYTHING, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
See if he owes you ANYTHING.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Tajik Dictionary: anything
Meaning and definitions of anything, translation in Tajik language for anything with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of anything in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "anything"
What anything means in Tajik, anything meaning
in Tajik, anything definition, examples and pronunciation
of anything in Tajik language.