Noun(1) the formal act of approving(2) a feeling of liking something or someone good(3) acceptance as satisfactory(4) a message expressing a favorable opinion
(1) step-parents need to win a child's approval(2) This initiative has no doubt been met with approval by many involved in education.(3) The council will now need approval from them to enter into a five-year management agreement.(4) we need the approval of the government(5) The couple may present the terms of their agreement to the court for its approval .(6) The liquidators consulted the liquidation committee and obtained its approval .(7) Most companies do this after gaining approval from their shareholders at an annual meeting.(8) As I say, it was cited with approval in one of the cases which I referred to a moment ago.(9) The decision to increase the discount has met with approval from the livestock sector.(10) I probably said something very good because he gave me a secret pat on my back with approval .(11) I would hope that the west London lines would meet with approval and link up to Heathrow and Gatwick.(12) He believes the drive for approval motivates both spheres of life for ambitious men.(13) It is a surprise to find you quoting him with approval so early in the book.(14) The plans and business case are being sent to the regional health authority for approval .(15) we all need approval(16) Neither suggestion met with approval so I repaired to the kitchen to make coffee.
(1) for approval :: барои тасдиқ
(2) seal of approval :: мӯҳри тасдиқи
(3) on approval :: дар бораи тасдиќи
(4) prior approval :: розигии пешакии
(5) certificate of approval :: Гувоҳнома дар бораи иҷозат
(6) regulatory approval :: тасдиқи танзимкунанда
(7) request approval :: тасдиқи дархост
(8) get approval :: даст тасдиќ
(9) submitted for approval :: барои тасдиќ пешнињод карда
(10) submit for approval :: пешнињод барои тасдиќ
1. acceptance ::
2. approbation ::
3. blessing ::
4. commendation ::
1. disapprobation ::
approval, approvals, disapproval
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and in no mood
to satisfy your need for APPROVAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
- You don't approve?
- It's not a question of APPROVAL,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
were worried about getting
FDA APPROVAL for Placinex.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
I got the APPROVAL
for the rapid prototyper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
Leonard's mom wouldn't give him
any APPROVAL growing up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
English to Tajik Dictionary: approval
Meaning and definitions of approval, translation in Tajik language for approval with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of approval in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "approval"
What approval means in Tajik, approval meaning in Tajik, approval definition, examples and pronunciation of approval in Tajik language.