Noun(1) a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography(2) a subject of study(3) a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve(4) a particular environment or walk of life(5) a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function(6) the extent of a 2-dimensional surface enclosed within a boundary
(1) In a city of 14 million people and a land area of 6490 square miles, traffic is also a problem.(2) Another feature solves the problem of how to have a leisure area in a confined space.(3) parking area(4) rural area(5) Nor can all the States in the country be of the same size in area and population.(6) people living in the area are at risk(7) The two areas had a varied degree of protection against poaching despite being of a similar size in area .(8) The main reception area is an open plan living, dining and kitchen area on the ground floor.(9) picnic area(10) Our rooms opened out onto an open-air patio area with rooms along the opposite side too.(11) Prior to the Budget, Mr van Huet had highlighted planning issues as a key area that had to be addressed.(12) residential area(13) Beach volleyball dominates one part of the beach, and a game of touch rugby is in full flow on the grass picnic area behind.(14) we work in the same area(15) The kitchen/dining area is a large space with plenty of storage and a large electric stove.(16) the area around the wound was swollen
(1) area code :: рамзи минтақа
(2) rural area :: дар дењот
(3) surface area :: масоҳати
(4) in the area :: дар соҳаи
(5) local area network :: шабакаи маҳаллӣ
(6) rest area :: майдони дигарон
(7) restricted area :: майдони маҳдуд
(8) parking area :: минтақаи таваққуфгоҳи
(9) storage area :: майдони нигаҳдории
(10) land area :: қитъаи замин
1. district ::
2. field ::
3. section ::
4. expanse ::
5. region ::
6. orbit ::
7. country ::
area, areas, subarea, subareas
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
l mean, there's gotta be dozens
of car washes in this AREA.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
of the guest experience AREA.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
...a differential to solve for the AREA
under a curve?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
The brilliant physicist that I now know
lives in the AREA. Not that I care.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
There is a generally accepted
pattern in this AREA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Tajik Dictionary: area
Meaning and definitions of area, translation in Tajik language for area with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of area in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "area"
What area means in Tajik, area meaning in Tajik, area definition, examples and pronunciation of area in Tajik language.