Noun(1) the thing arranged or agreed to(2) an orderly grouping (of things or persons(3) an organized structure for arranging or classifying(4) the spatial property of the way in which something is placed(5) a piece of music that has been adapted for performance by a particular set of voices or instruments(6) the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music
(1) Videotapes may be sent as auditions by special arrangement with the artistic director or assistant.(2) Jean Radford, who also stepped down from the committee after three years, was also presented with chocolates and a flower arrangement .(3) It is understandable that such an arrangement could seem attractive at a time when hospitals are desperately over budget and seeking every possible way of cutting costs and boosting revenue.(4) by special arrangement , students can take a course in other degree programmes(5) And wherever we perceive repetition we conceive a syntactic sequence - an order or systematic arrangement of its parts.(6) The Andante is an arrangement for string orchestra of one of the movements of the quartet.(7) It's a big job, dressing a tree properly, and it takes a couple of days for the arrangement to settle down, during which period there is a need for much tweaking of the decorations until there's no further improvement to be made.(8) He also gives a witty solo performance in the piano arrangement of the Valse from FaÔö£┬║ade.(9) From Monday a new arrangement with county council contractors Hills Waste came into effect.(10) The cottages were so minuscule, they must have had some sort of stacking arrangement for sleeping.(11) TGI Fridays has more than one seating arrangement , ranging from the stools around the central bar to cosy nooks for couples.(12) For everyone concerned it was a neat arrangement .(13) Within the next meadow only a few hundred feet away from Ysban's settlement was an arrangement of stone pillars.(14) But she was there as guest-of-honour on the night and was presented with a flower arrangement and Ôö¼├║130.(15) Now, by special arrangement with concert promoter Raymond Gubbay and the Royal Albert Hall, Saga is delighted to invite you to a magical night at the ballet.(16) an intricate arrangement of gravel paths
(1) flower arrangement :: сохтори гули
(2) make an arrangement :: задани сохтори
(3) seating arrangement :: сохтори seating
(4) make arrangement :: кунад ташкили
(5) payment arrangement :: сохтори пардохт
(6) overall arrangement :: сохтори умумии
(7) proper arrangement :: ташкили дурусти
(8) arrangement of ideas :: ташкили ғояҳои
(9) previous arrangement :: ташкил гузашта
3. agreement ::
4. adaptation ::
5. transcription ::
6. organization ::
7. placement ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A ridiculous ARRANGEMENT, to my mind.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
That was the ARRANGEMENT we made.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
is getting the worst of this ARRANGEMENT.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Tajik Dictionary: arrangement
Meaning and definitions of arrangement, translation in Tajik language for arrangement with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of arrangement in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "arrangement"
What arrangement means in Tajik, arrangement meaning in Tajik, arrangement definition, examples and pronunciation of arrangement in Tajik language.