Adjective(1) contrived by art rather than nature(2) artificially formal(3) not arising from natural growth or characterized by vital processes
(1) A quick smile works sometimes, but it feels a bit artificial .(2) Natural and artificial light is reflected from the polished and honed surfaces of the stone clad interior.(3) Her brother's worried eyes gazed into her and she felt like the most artificial person on earth.(4) A rich collection of dried flowers from Nagaland is available for those who are interested in artificial and plastic flowers.(5) In the developed world, people devote considerably more time to artificial rather than real relationships.(6) We had chosen real hair rather than artificial as although more expensive it definitely looks better.(7) The artificial light regimen followed natural conditions, and fish were fed once a day with fresh black mussel meat.(8) I have seen a few people who sound horribly artificial on the phone.(9) Their smiles aren't real, they are artificial , paid for by him.(10) Sometimes the salad is kept in plastic bags where bugs incubate under artificial supermarket display lights.(11) Mizu was still wearing that artificial smile until we deposited our bus tokens and found ourselves a seat.(12) It's filled with artificial people, with solemn, fake smiles, empty eyes, and briefcases.(13) But we do have to answer the question, what do we do when other countries seek an artificial advantage?(14) Above all, 82 accident victims need artificial hands and 91 others artificial limbs for survival.(15) Through the use of large glazed areas and reflectors, the best use is made of natural light and less artificial light is needed.(16) There are many kinds of smiles, such as sarcastic, artificial or diplomatic smiles.
(1) artificial intelligence :: мағзи маслуӣ
(2) artificial insemination :: бордоркунии сунъӣ
(3) artificial leather :: чарм сунъӣ
(4) artificial respiration :: respiration сунъӣ
(5) artificial grass :: алафи сунъӣ
(6) artificial sweetener :: sweetener сунъӣ
(7) artificial limb :: дасту сунъӣ
(8) artificial flower :: гули сунъӣ
(9) artificial lake :: ба кӯли сунъӣ
(10) artificial light :: нур сунъӣ
1. synthetic ::
2. insincere ::
аз ҳащищат дур
3. hokey ::
4. unreal ::
1. artless ::
2. genuine ::
3. natural ::
4. spontaneous ::
5. unaffected ::
як марҳилаи таърихӣ
6. unfeigned ::
artificial, artificiality, artificially
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"What ARTIFICIAL satellite has seen glimpses
of Einstein's predicted 'frame dragging'?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
...an ARTIFICIAL computer intelligence...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
The Japanese, they're doing some
wonderful work with ARTIFICIAL intelligence.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
than ARTIFICIAL intelligence
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Artificial women are your department.
You wanna take this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
English to Tajik Dictionary: artificial
Meaning and definitions of artificial, translation in Tajik language for artificial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of artificial in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "artificial"
What artificial means in Tajik, artificial meaning in Tajik, artificial definition, examples and pronunciation of artificial in Tajik language.