Adjective(1) (sometimes followed by `of'(2) bearing in mind; attentive to
(1) You're aware of your roots but you're happy to take on board the best of other cultures.(2) The only problem is that the owner of the ticket may not be aware of his or her success.(3) I'm very limited in time and all too aware of how much time would be used by showing movies.(4) I'm acutely aware of it(5) You cannot become emotionally aware just by thinking about it.(6) he became aware of someone outside(7) they're politically aware(8) I made him aware of it(9) Mostly what I need to know is what not to do, and if there are any pitfalls I should be aware of.(10) In fact, we are so painfully aware of the issues that we can spend hours talking about them.(11) I have always been aware of dreaming at night and tend to remember them pretty well.(12) However he was aware of cases where contact orders made by the court were ignored.(13) Steve's very tactically aware of players and situations as you can see in his teams.(14) He adds that this is a circumstance which we need to be more aware of, if only for our own protection.(15) he's painfully aware of the truth(16) This time round he seems far more politically aware , and I am a big fan of his, sad but true!
(1) be aware :: огоҳ будан
(2) aware of :: дарк
(3) be aware of :: дарк кунанд
(4) become aware :: огоҳ шудан
(5) not aware :: огоҳ нест,
(6) well aware :: хуб медонем,
(7) become aware of :: дарк гардад
(8) be aware that :: ки огоҳ бошад,
(9) make aware :: кунад, огоҳ
(10) self-aware :: худидоракунии огоҳ
1. conscious of ::
2. knowledgeable ::
3. mindful ::
4. cognizant ::
1. insensible ::
2. oblivious ::
3. unaware ::
4. unconscious ::
5. unmindful ::
6. unwitting ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I’m sure that you were AWARE of how much
harm you were doing to your mother.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Just start from the beginning when you
first became AWARE of Walt's activities
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
Now that Leonard's made me AWARE
of how high the genetic stakes are...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
I'm AWARE of that.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
You appear to have put your car key
in the door lock. Are you AWARE of that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
English to Tajik Dictionary: aware
Meaning and definitions of aware, translation in Tajik language for aware with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of aware in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "aware"
What aware means in Tajik, aware meaning
in Tajik, aware definition, examples and pronunciation
of aware in Tajik language.