Noun(1) the hard woody stems of bamboo plants; used in construction and crafts and fishing poles(2) woody tropical grass having hollow woody stems; mature canes used for construction and furniture
(1) State bamboo and cane products received the first orders from China and Turkey.(2) They fed me on boiled pumpkin, wild rice, little mud fish and river prawns cooked in hollow bamboo tubes.(3) The thatched roofs are made out of palm fronds, and the walls out of bamboo or cane.(4) Shadow puppets are manipulated with bamboo sticks attached to the lower part of leather puppets.(5) With no windows the interior is illuminated only by the thin needles of light entering between the bamboo canes.(6) First they cut a little well into bark and fill it with water carried in hollow bamboo .(7) They have no money and spend every day carrying rice up the mountain on bamboo sticks.(8) I always use a few bamboo canes to mark the planting position so I don't damage the shallow - planted bulbs.(9) The craftsmen process the bamboo by cleansing and soaking the bamboo stems in water for a couple of days.(10) Sometimes, the placing and spacing requires a bit of thought, so I poke in small bamboo canes where I want plants to go.(11) For those who had seen only bamboo furniture on the roadsides, it was different.(12) We also organise festivals to popularise bamboo furniture and local art forms.(13) This reminds me of when my Dad used to make kites for me out of bamboo canes and brown paper.(14) The arrival of synthetic products may have pushed bamboo and cane out of the front rows in the market.(15) a bamboo serving tray(16) For, artisans from the northeast are here with their bamboo and cane works.
(1) bamboo shoot :: сессияи бамбук
(2) bamboo shoots :: навдањои бамбук
(3) bamboo forest :: ҷангал бамбук
(4) bamboo pole :: сутуни бамбук
(5) bamboo flute :: най бамбук
(6) bamboo stick :: чӯб бамбук
(7) bamboo mat :: бистари бамбук
(8) bamboo grove :: Гроув бамбук
(9) bamboo raft :: тасвиби якчанд бамбук
(10) bamboo fence :: девор бамбук
1. bamboo ::
2. clan ::
3. house ::
4. tribe ::
5. lineage ::
6. family ::
7. bow ::
8. whangee ::
English to Tajik Dictionary: bamboo
Meaning and definitions of bamboo, translation in Tajik language for bamboo with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bamboo in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bamboo"
What bamboo means in Tajik, bamboo meaning in Tajik, bamboo definition, examples and pronunciation of bamboo in Tajik language.