Noun(1) a piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body
Verb(1) wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose(2) dress by covering or binding
(1) Apply an antibiotic ointment and cover the wound with an adhesive bandage or gauze.(2) She soaked her body again, at the same time soaking the bandage over her wound.(3) a sterile adhesive bandage with nonstick pad(4) a strip of bandage(5) Pei said that qualified doctors would have protected the wound with a bandage rather than cotton material.(6) bandage the foot so that the ankle is supported(7) As with normal blisters, it is important to keep the area clean and dry, and protect it with a sterile bandage to prevent infection.(8) He dealt with that first, smearing salve over the bandage with which he bound the wound, and then attended to the many bruises.(9) to put a bandage on a wound(10) The two men spent three hours at Rochdale Infirmary having blood tests and were sent home swathed in bandages .(11) Her small body was bandaged and a tube inserted in her side drained her liver.(12) Ethan had finished the procedure after I'd passed out and Fluffy was already bandaged up and in the recovery cot.(13) The committee was also told that Mrs Chafwa did not record the bandaging of a patient and failed to ensure that patients took their medication.(14) This I cleaned as well as I could and stitched it up, then bandaged it using the last of my clean gauze bandages .(15) Tourniquets, ligatures, and compression bandages should not be used.(16) It was bound tightly, suggesting that the one who bandaged it expected her to bleed more.
(1) adhesive bandage :: бинт илтиёмї
(2) gauze bandage :: бинт Докаҳои
(3) triangular bandage :: бинт triangular
(4) crepe bandage :: бинт crepe
(5) roller bandage :: бинт ғалтаки
1. dressing ::
2. covering ::
3. gauze ::
4. compress ::
5. plaster ::
6. tourniquet ::
9. bind ::
10. bind up ::
11. dress ::
12. cover ::
13. wrap ::
14. swaddle ::
bandage, bandaged, bandages, bandaging
English to Tajik Dictionary: bandage
Meaning and definitions of bandage, translation in Tajik language for bandage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bandage in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bandage"
What bandage means in Tajik, bandage meaning in Tajik, bandage definition, examples and pronunciation of bandage in Tajik language.