- асосдар асосибеасосbaselybaseness
Noun(1) installation from which a military force initiates operations(2) lowest support of a structure(3) a place that the runner must touch before scoring(4) the bottom or lowest part(5) (anatomy(6) a lower limit(7) the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained(8) a support or foundation(9) a phosphoric ester of a nucleoside; the basic structural unit of nucleic acids (DNA or RNA(10) any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water(11) the bottom side of a geometric figure from which the altitude can be constructed(12) the most important or necessary part of something(13) (numeration system(14) the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end(15) a terrorist network intensely opposed to the United States that dispenses money and logistical support and training to a wide variety of radical Islamic terrorist groups; has cells in more than 50 countries(16) (linguistics
Verb(1) use as a basis for; found on(2) situate as a center of operations(3) use (purified cocaine
Adjective(1) serving as or forming a base(2) of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense, or lowly(3) (used of metals(4) not adhering to ethical or moral principles(5) having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality(6) illegitimate(7) debased; not genuine
(1) In contrast a man must be specially trained not to trample - their base instinct is to cause harm.(2) After that, a base triangulation is performed.(3) Well, his firm had a base on the Old Kent Road under the name London Easylink, and its prime contract was route 185 from Lewisham.(4) The meaning of human life would be reduced to the physical, base animal instincts, trapped within the contours of the body.(5) uses existing data as the base for the study(6) he headed back to base(7) There is considerable overlap between the supporter base of both teams; picking out the away fans was an impossible task.(8) Whether you choose water or solvent base , your next choice is going to be liquid or semi-paste.(9) Make crumb base by rubbing biscuits and butter together.(10) a shoot is produced at the base of the stem(11) Installing ourselves in Gunn's Village, which was to be our base for the next three weeks, we made some less welcome acquaintances.(12) her make-up artist works with base, eye make-up, and lipstick(13) He says the name of the mall was inspired by the locality of the site, which rests at the base of the Roodekrans Ridge.(14) People are motivated to have children by the need for an economic base .(15) This glimmer of hope is welcome indeed for York as Thrall has been an important part of York's broad economic base .(16) Now the company's second act depends on how fast Micromarketing can diversify its client base .
(1) base on :: кунонанд оид ба
(2) base form :: шакли заминаи
(3) knowledge base :: пойгоҳи донишҳо дар
(4) customer base :: базаи абонентӣ
(5) the base :: заминаи
(6) military base :: пойгоҳи низомӣ
(7) base metal :: металлӣ заминаи
(8) base station :: истгоҳи
(9) home base :: заминаи хона
(10) base camp :: лагери пойгоҳи
1. sordid ::
2. basal ::
4. baseborn ::
5. immoral ::
6. foundation ::
7. basis ::
8. headquarters ::
9. nucleotide ::
10. stem ::
11. home ::
12. pedestal ::
13. floor ::
14. base of operations ::
15. bag ::
16. radix ::
17. infrastructure ::
18. alkali ::
19. found ::
20. locate ::
ьо ба ьо кардан
21. establish ::
1. head ::
2. top ::
3. vertex ::
base, based, baseless, basely, baseness, basing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I thought you were already dead
when I saw you at the BASE.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
secure it, and use it as a BASE
from which to operate.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Caved her head in
with the BASE of a Waring blender.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
The trigger is at the BASE
of that flagpole.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
We're way past second BASE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
English to Tajik Dictionary: base
Meaning and definitions of base, translation in Tajik language for base with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of base in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "base"
What base means in Tajik, base meaning in Tajik, base definition, examples and pronunciation of base in Tajik language.