Noun(1) a living organism characterized by voluntary movement(2) a cruelly rapacious person
(1) Their music was a more aggressive, angular beast than that of Slint: screaming rage and explosions equally matched by a very rhythmic, fractured, sound.(2) Blasting up sand hills on roaring machinery brings out the beast in even the sweetest ladies.(3) the beast in you is rearing its ugly head(4) According to him, this beast was quite an attraction at the farm and he said its presence will be missed.(5) The tender scene made her more determined to help find this inhuman beast and stop him from shattering any more lives.(6) This is why I shouldn't stop blogging, even if it brings out the beast in me.(7) She stood up and opened the cage, the beast followed her out and stayed by her side.(8) that much-maligned beast, the rave record(9) But it is, as I say, a very big beast , and it takes time.(10) He obviously thinks I'm a psycho beast and didn't call me.(11) If you get the cow near the top and push fast and heavily enough you'll tip the bovine beast .(12) And no, it's not what you're thinking, you dirty beast .(13) Look beneath the surface, though, and you discover an extra-ordinarily sophisticated beast , capable of producing shots that can be blown up to poster size.(14) I like to try and manipulate the beast of the audience.(15) he is a filthy drunken beast(16) Unknown to the vast majority of urban-dwelling Scots, this magnificent beast is the subject of one of the most bitter controversies ever to affect wildlife in this country.
(1) beast of burden :: ҳайвони бори
(2) beauty and the beast :: соҳибҷамол ва дев
(3) wild beast :: ҳайвони ваҳшӣ
(4) beast of prey :: Ҳайвоноти тӯъмаи
(5) belly of the beast :: шиками ваҳшӣ
(6) little beast :: ҳайвони каме
1. animal ::
2. monster ::
3. fauna ::
4. wolf ::
beast, beastly, beasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes, whenever I saw a BEAST like that one
standing across from me
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
You made it all the way
to the belly of the BEAST.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
When my father told me we were marrying,
I half expected a fat, bearded BEAST.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
There's a BEAST in every man, and it
stirs when you put a sword in his hand.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
You BEAST. You BEAST.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Tajik Dictionary: beast
Meaning and definitions of beast, translation in Tajik language for beast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beast in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beast"
What beast means in Tajik, beast meaning in Tajik, beast definition, examples and pronunciation of beast in Tajik language.