Adverb(1) in the interval(2) in between
(1) Initial tests have shown she is of Asian or Oriental origin and is aged between 20 and 40.(2) between two places(3) By turning inward the church has helped to create a greater distinction between secular and sacred.(4) some time between 1987 and 1989(5) Thirty two were imprisoned for periods of between seven days and two months.(6) To have created this rift between himself and his beloved daughter was almost more than he could bear.(7) If you are aged between 11 and 18 and go to school in Sutton, you can stand for election.(8) one is cheap, one is dear and I want one in between them(9) The children who attend the forty-two camps around America are aged between two and fourteen.(10) we have created something between us(11) it's situated between Derry and Gaoth Dobhair(12) There is no place for creating new barriers to the movement of peoples between countries.(13) Now what I want to do is to avoid creating problems between the two countries.(14) Play will start at the allocated time each day, with a 15 minute interval between matches.(15) the 14th- and 15th-century wars between England and France(16) the differences between painting and print
(1) between us :: дар байни мо
(2) in-between :: дар миёни
(3) between you and me :: миёни ману шумо кор
(4) between them :: дар байни онҳо
(5) few and far between :: кам ва миёни дур
(6) go-between :: рафта, дар байни
(7) read between the lines :: хонда байни хатҳои
(8) between the lines :: байни хатҳои
(9) choose between :: интихоб байни
1. betwixt ::
2. in the space separating ::
Дар ҷудо кайҳон
3. in the middle of ::
4. with one on either side ::
бо яке аз ду тарафи
5. amid ::
7. betwixt ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...infer and describe the hypothetical
relationship that exists BETWEEN us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
BETWEEN hostages and robbers.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Then I see no reason for hostility BETWEEN us.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
You have to choose BETWEEN being
accomplices and getting a million euros
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
his pension and the income
l bring in from hand modeling,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Tajik Dictionary: between
Meaning and definitions of between, translation in Tajik language for between with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of between in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "between"
What between means in Tajik, between meaning in Tajik, between definition, examples and pronunciation of between in Tajik language.