Noun(1) an advantageous purchase
Verb(1) obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction(2) make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence(3) be worth or be capable of buying(4) acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange(5) accept as true
(1) At the risk of sounding clichÔö£┬«-ish: Money can't buy loyalty, or love or affection.(2) a house'll be your biggest buy(3) The money may not buy much but you will get paid back your original investment.(4) It has been known for centuries that money does not buy happiness.(5) Money doesn't buy happiness and most of the time the best people are the people that you mob pass on the street everyday.(6) I'll buy off the investigators(7) They didn't meet a damn person that might tip them to a job, a drug buy , or anything else.(8) The palate can be varied, but at its best the soft summer fruit, leather and spice make it a bargain buy .(9) If they can sell a large home and buy into a village, it frees up capital for them to buy a new car, travel, or go overseas.(10) The old saying money cannot buy happiness certainly rings true for one of the most controversial men in rugby league.(11) I hate to buy into stereotypes(12) wine is rarely a good buy in duty-free shops(13) it was a good buy(14) a strong pair of shoes is an essential buy(15) money can't buy happiness(16) For instance, the fund may join a consortium of investors organized to fund a quick buy and sale of a piece.
(1) to buy :: харидан
(2) buy it :: харидани он
(3) good buy :: харидори хуб
(4) buy food :: барои харидани хӯрок
(5) buy up :: харидан, то
(6) buy back :: харидани бозгашт
(7) buy-in :: харидани-дар
(8) buy off :: харидани хомӯш
(9) buy out :: харидани берун
1. purchase ::
2. bargain ::
3. purchase ::
4. corrupt ::
1. disbelieve ::
2. discredit ::
3. reject ::
buy, buyer, buyers, buying, buys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
isn't the only thing
that makes a Best Buy the best Best Buy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
maybe she'll have enough left over
to BUY you that pony you want so much.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Hey, Comic-Con tickets go on sale
this Friday, you can't BUY one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
You said I could BUY a desk.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
I BUY that lame-ass story
more than I BUY he had
anything to do
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Tajik Dictionary: buy
Meaning and definitions of buy, translation in Tajik language for buy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of buy in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "buy"
What buy means in Tajik, buy meaning in Tajik, buy definition, examples and pronunciation of buy in Tajik language.