Noun(1) a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal(2) wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person; may have one or two or four wheels
Verb(1) draw slowly or heavily(2) transport something in a cart
(1) Marble and other massive pieces too heavy to cart away were among chief pieces left in the galleries.(2) We set off in an open cart drawn by four whip-scarred little oxen and piled high with equipment and provisions.(3) ├ö├ç├┐No problem,├ö├ç├û she chirped, and took the opportunity to push the breakfast cart into his room.(4) Dunstan had drawn his blade and swung round, the horses pulling the cart rolling their eyes in fright, drawing to a halt.(5) The woman sat on one side and on the other side placed gifts for her family, while her husband pushed the cart along the rugged path.(6) By day, he has to remain out of sight, but in the evening, he pushes his cart out and chooses a place where he is unlikely to be hassled by the police, and lights up the stove.(7) Adriana and I both noticed for the first time a stewardess pushing a cart .(8) We left our headquarters, pushing a wooden cart containing our tents and camping equipment plus food all the way to Smithills Hall.(9) The bits no-one wanted, or which were too big and heavy to cart away would lay there to sink into the vegetation and decay slowly over the years.(10) A horse pulling a cart carrying racegoers was struck by lightning and died and a passenger was killed.(11) Jaws drop at my temerity as I hurriedly push my cart past the line-up.(12) Two shire horses pulled a cart full of waving children, books and bedding and the youngsters were met by the school's junior choir who sang outside the church.(13) On the ride back to the guesthouse I asked the young driver of my horse cart what had happened to the old village.(14) Behind him, the door swung open and a guard pushed a cart into the room.(15) The woman started pushing her cart down the parking lot, but Joshua followed her.(16) Workers in biohazard suits push a cart of equipment into government offices on Capitol Hill in Washington on Tuesday.
(1) shopping cart :: сабади харид
(2) golf cart :: ароба голф
(3) luggage cart :: ароба бағоҷ
(4) go-cart :: рафта-ароба
(5) horse and cart :: асп ва ароба
(6) crash cart :: ароба суқути
(7) horse cart :: ароба асп
(8) cart away :: ароба дур
1. shopping cart ::
2. handcart ::
3. pushcart ::
4. transport ::
5. convey ::
6. haul ::
7. move ::
8. shift ::
9. take ::
10. carry ::
11. lug ::
cart, cartage, carted, carter, carters, carting, carts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sneak you out of the city
in the back of a CART?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Heck, you can even
push the CART.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
When is my pawn allowed
to use the golf CART?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
How can I calm down?
I'm gonna lose my shopping CART.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
I think this fell off your CART.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
English to Tajik Dictionary: cart
Meaning and definitions of cart, translation in Tajik language for cart with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cart in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cart"
What cart means in Tajik, cart meaning in Tajik, cart definition, examples and pronunciation of cart in Tajik language.