Noun(1) a flat metal piece (usually a disc
Verb(1) make up(2) form by stamping, punching, or printing
(1) When players decide to cash out, they can receive it in coin or in the form of a ticket with the amount encoded on it.(2) This strikes me as basically un-Barbelithian, to coin an adjective.(3) These taxes were collected in coin from the burghs and fresh coin was minted 3 times a year in 60 royal mints arranged throughout the country.(4) she opened her purse and took out a coin(5) Indeed, the occasional coin and piece of pottery on sites in these areas may indicate collection of objects by locals from abandoned fort sites rather than trade.(6) They are simply devaluing further the already debased coin of Irish politics.(7) A spokeswoman said one person was arrested on suspicion of throwing a coin at a match official and another was arrested on suspicion of hurling a bottle.(8) he showed me how we could make a lot of coin(9) large amounts of coin and precious metal(10) The Viking mercenaries were probably drawn from Dublin and paid in silver in the form of coin or hack-silver, for there were no major Scandinavian settlements in Wales.(11) Folklore says you can test a piece of fish for ciguatera by seeing if a silver coin placed on it turns black, or if a sweet potato boiled with it changes color.(12) In Fisher's day, paper money and token coin were the predominant means of payment.(13) I then proceeded carefully to count out the entire 14 pounds 78 pence in coin , rummaging in the depths of my coin-purse to retrieve the whole sum.(14) Sometimes a franc or a gold piece is put into the cake, and the person receiving the piece which contains the coin , is supposed to be going to have a lucky year.(15) During the Tang dynasty, for example, the ordinary people traded with low-value copper coin instead.(16) Individually, the smokers wouldn't get that much money but the lawyers were going to get huge coin .
(1) gold coin :: танга тилло
(2) coin purse :: ҳамьён танга
(3) a coin :: танга
(4) toss a coin :: пурталотум танга
(5) flip a coin :: буред танга
(6) silver coin :: пулатон
(7) coin toss :: телла додан танга
(8) coin laundry :: ҷомашӯӣ танга
(9) coin collecting :: љамъоварии танга
(10) old coin :: танга сола
1. penny ::
2. coinage ::
3. mint ::
4. invent ::
ба дурӯғ ба
5. strike ::
coin, coinage, coinages, coined, coiner, coiners, coining, coins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
if you pay a silver COIN to the mother,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
of making some serious COIN,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Yeah, but it comes
with a little COIN purse.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
You're the Master of Coin.
How do we pay them?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Flip a COIN, you got a fifty-fifty shot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Tajik Dictionary: coin
Meaning and definitions of coin, translation in Tajik language for coin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of coin in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "coin"
What coin means in Tajik, coin meaning in Tajik, coin definition, examples and pronunciation of coin in Tajik language.