Noun(1) a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record(2) a thing made to be similar or identical to another thing(3) matter to be printed; exclusive of graphical materials(4) material suitable for a journalistic account
Verb(1) copy down as is(2) reproduce someone's behavior or looks(3) reproduce or make an exact copy of(4) make a replica of
(1) At this point, executives will be ready to begin writing advertising copy for the product.(2) the problem is telling which is the original document and which the copy(3) The industrial building, next to the villa, at first seemed to be an identical copy of the main villa.(4) This is perhaps the most fraudulent use of advertising copy on a jacket of a DVD to date.(5) Unlike the books of so many other writers, which might as well be advertising copy , Smith's work at many, many levels.(6) Other newspapers ran equally dramatic copy , using military metaphors to show the growing rift between doctors and the health secretary.(7) the original copy was destroyed(8) Some journalists are fond of staging rescue operations that make great copy for newspapers.(9) Unfortunately, I suspect that your reporter awoke from his dream after his copy had been printed?(10) They learn to copy a formula written on a blackboard.(11) the command will copy a file from one disc to another(12) They probably thought making good money writing advertising copy was about as good as the writing life gets.(13) At times, in all the last editing, all I wanted to do was bundle up every scrap of copy , every note I'd taken and carry it home, keep it safe with me.(14) That sum is how much it would cost to create an identical copy of the parliament from scratch should the controversial original be obliterated in a disaster.(15) Ali rolled her eyes, imagining being ordered to read and copy chapters about having proper posture.(16) Is killer online advertising simply shining copy and brilliant images?
(1) hard copy :: нусхаи чопӣ
(2) to copy :: нусхабардорӣ
(3) soft copy :: нусхаи мулоим
(4) carbon copy :: нусхаи карбон
(5) copy and paste :: Нусхаи ва хамираи
(6) copy machine :: мошини нусхаи
(7) blind carbon copy :: нусхаи карбон кӯр
(8) draft copy :: лоињаи нусхаи
(9) certified true copy :: нусхаи ҳақиқӣ тасдиѕ
(10) rough copy :: нусхаи ноҳамвор
1. duplicate ::
2. replica ::
3. transcript ::
4. duplicate ::
5. reproduce ::
аз нав ба вуьуд овардан
6. imitate ::
7. replicate ::
8. re-create ::
1. archetype ::
2. original ::
3. prototype ::
copies, copy, copying, copyist, copyists
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A faithful COPY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Give me every single COPY
of that obscenity
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
So that Delos
can COPY them.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
And I got him this amazing autographed
COPY of The Feynman Lectures on Physics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Tajik Dictionary: copy
Meaning and definitions of copy, translation in Tajik language for copy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of copy in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "copy"
What copy means in Tajik, copy meaning in Tajik, copy definition, examples and pronunciation of copy in Tajik language.