Noun(1) a pair who associate with one another(2) a pair of people who live together(3) a small indefinite number(4) two items of the same kind(5) (physics
Verb(1) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(2) link together(3) form a pair or pairs(4) engage in sexual intercourse
(1) a honeymoon couple(2) the beetles may couple up to form a pair(3) Congratulations are extended to the newly married couple and their families.(4) A new couple whirled onto the dance floor and snatched her attention.(5) just a couple more questions(6) we got some eggs├ö├ç├Âwould you like a couple?(7) But you seem to have asked the question a couple of times, and I am a bit puzzled by that.(8) My guard had been increased and it was a small army of a couple of dozen soldiers who rattled around with me.(9) a couple of girls were playing marbles(10) a married couple(11) So Jesse and I just went into the kitchen to get a couple of chicken sandwiches.(12) clean the stains with a couple squirts dishwashing liquid(13) as middle-class youth grew more tolerant of sex, they started to couple more often(14) Locate the marking tool on the door or jamb, and strike it sharply with a hammer a couple times.(15) Jim gave his regulator a couple of squirts on the purge button to reassure himself that his air was turned on.(16) Most households consist of a married or unmarried couple and their children.
(1) a couple :: ҷуфт
(2) a couple of :: як ҷуфти
(3) married couple :: ҷуфти
(4) perfect couple :: ҷуфти комил
(5) couple of days :: якчанд рўз
(6) a couple of days :: якчанд рўз
(7) couple of hours :: якчанд соат
(8) couple of weeks :: якчанд ҳафта
(9) in a couple of hours :: дар якчанд соат
(10) couple of minutes :: якчанд дақиқа
1. pair ::
2. husband and wife ::
3. some ::
5. twosome ::
6. duad ::
7. combine with ::
8. connect ::
9. pair ::
10. mate ::
11. couple up ::
12. twin ::
1. army ::
2. crowd ::
3. flock ::
4. horde ::
5. host ::
6. legion ::
7. many ::
8. mountain ::
9. multitude ::
couple, coupled, couples, decouple, decouples
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, he's been having
a COUPLE of tough days.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
are a COUPLE of physicists--
don't turn the channel.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Are they a COUPLE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
Just a COUPLE times
to tutor my nephew here, that's all.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
He's coming to the university
for a COUPLE weeks to lecture,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
English to Tajik Dictionary: couple
Meaning and definitions of couple, translation in Tajik language for couple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of couple in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "couple"
What couple means in Tajik, couple meaning in Tajik, couple definition, examples and pronunciation of couple in Tajik language.