- эҷодӣэҷодкоронасозандагиву бунёдкорӣcreativesprocreative
Adjective(1) having the ability or power to create(2) promoting construction or creation
(1) Where you find the sign Aries is often the best house for creative expression of its energy.(2) A Whitefield textile artist is appealing for creative people to join her in her craft.(3) Li has been a creative designer for an advertising company for more than two years.(4) One of the top creative teams in the country has been assembled for the production.(5) Scott's really imaginative and creative and has a definite vision of what he wants his business to be.(6) The service is designed for people who have either a creative business or a creative idea and want some advice about what to do next.(7) Bringing creative energy to this area can quickly change the look of your home.(8) Denise said the nature of the store gives her a lot of scope to be creative and use unusual design ideas.(9) If there were a creative genius in us all, then we would all be sketching birds and dying of starvation.(10) You are creative and productive in new ventures that bring out your hidden potential.(11) An artist needs to be creative , and that is what these children proved precisely.(12) I sat just behind the composer and felt in the presence of a creative genius, transported into other worlds.(13) How can we square this with our notions of a great creative artist?(14) The committee is expecting to see many creative masterpieces in the exhibitions.(15) The minister says the social economy has many able people capable of creative thinking and wealth creation.(16) Hip-hop has always drawn much of its creative energy from the underworld.
(1) creative writing :: хаттӣ эҷодӣ
(2) creative thinking :: тафаккури эҷодӣ
(3) creative work :: кори эҷодӣ
(4) creative accounting :: бањисобгирии эҷодӣ
(5) creative person :: шахси эҷодӣ
(6) creative personality :: шахсияти эҷодӣ
1. inventive ::
2. imaginative ::
3. innovative ::
4. experimental ::
5. original ::
6. artistic ::
7. expressive ::
8. inspired ::
зери илҳоми илоҳӣ
9. visionary ::
10. enterprising ::
11. resourceful ::
1. unimaginative ::
creative, creatively, creativeness, creatives, procreative
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Here you go. Be CREATIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Oh, come on,
we just need to be more CREATIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
English to Tajik Dictionary: creative
Meaning and definitions of creative, translation in Tajik language for creative with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of creative in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "creative"
What creative means in Tajik, creative meaning
in Tajik, creative definition, examples and pronunciation
of creative in Tajik language.