Noun(1) approval(2) money available for a client to borrow(3) an accounting entry acknowledging income or capital items(4) used in the phrase `to your credit' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise(5) arrangement for deferred payment for goods and services(6) recognition by a college or university that a course of studies has been successfully completed; typically measured in semester hours(7) a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage(8) an entry on a list of persons who contributed to a film or written work(9) an estimate, based on previous dealings, of a person's or an organization's ability to fulfill their financial commitments
Verb(1) give someone credit for something(2) ascribe an achievement to(3) accounting: enter as credit(4) have trust in; trust in the truth or veracity of
(1) Courses offered for credit and sessions on time management at the student recreation centers and residence halls could enhance efficiency.(2) A video documenting the project, made by a student for independent-study credit , was shown at the event and was available for purchase.(3) students will receive credit for accuracy and style(4) they seldom get any credit(5) she has five medals to her credit(6) On Monday afternoon I received an email from Quip saying they couldn't add the credit to my account as it was temporarily blocked.(7) ├ö├ç├┐I don't think he gets enough credit for his ability to drive and his strength,├ö├ç├û Doherty says.(8) In India, nice children are a dime a dozen, and parents receive no special credit or praise for their children's behavior.(9) Increasingly, advanced high school students receive both high school and college credit by taking college distance learning courses.(10) Students receive some course credit for participating.(11) As a former broadcasting journalist of some 17 years or so experience, I cannot credit that anyone actually believes that.(12) You wanted to steal my ideas and claim credit for them.(13) Another unique feature of this program is that students get academic credit for their participation in the conference.(14) He dissembled with one or the other, and by so doing lost his credit with both.(15) This money is recorded as a credit in the current account but, in reality, it is not a reliable source of financing.(16) Many policyholders cannot afford to pay their annual motor insurance in one go and so avail of credit arrangements from insurers and brokers.
(1) credit card :: корти кредитӣ
(2) credit note :: Қайд қарзӣ
(3) letter of credit :: аккредитив
(4) tax credit :: қарзӣ андоз
(5) credit rating :: рейтинги кредитии
(6) credit union :: иттифоқи қарзӣ
(7) credit balance :: бақияи қарзҳо
(8) credit crunch :: буҳрони қарзӣ
(9) on credit :: оид ба қарз
(10) credit limit :: лимити кредит
1. praise ::
2. reputation ::
3. credence ::
аз сафирони нав
4. loan ::
5. deferred payment ::
6. citation ::
7. recognition ::
8. credit rating ::
9. credit entry ::
10. course credit ::
11. believe ::
12. ascribe ::
13. accredit ::
1. discredit ::
2. doubt ::
3. unbelief ::
credit, credited, crediting, credits, noncredit
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So I'm just supposed to be okay
with you hogging all the CREDIT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
What? He paid off
her CREDIT cards?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
give you CREDIT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Oh, I can't take all the CREDIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Well, I can't take
all the CREDIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
English to Tajik Dictionary: credit
Meaning and definitions of credit, translation in Tajik language for credit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of credit in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "credit"
What credit means in Tajik, credit meaning in Tajik, credit definition, examples and pronunciation of credit in Tajik language.