- ҷорӣдар айни замонравияњои
Noun(1) a flow of electricity through a conductor(2) a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes(3) dominant course (suggestive of running water
Adjective(1) occurring in or belonging to the present time
(1) As discussed previously, voltage is measured in volts, and current is measured in amps.(2) the current swept her away(3) coastal current(4) that theory was current in the 1980s(5) The prospectus doesn't forecast what will happen in the current year.(6) Then measure the voltage and current by attaching your volt meter to the two pieces of metal.(7) Like all problems, however, the current perception of incompetence presents an opportunity.(8) The previews I read were all excited by this new idea technique of treating history as current affairs.(9) A common current myth about American English is that it is being ruined by mass media.(10) The decline of the dollar is a warning sign that current economic trends cannot continue.(11) However, the magnet exists only when the current is flowing from the battery.(12) a current driving licence(13) Has anyone bothered to ask the population at large how safe they feel in the current police presence?(14) He also updated the branch on the current happenings in the county.(15) Owing to this resistance, an electric field has to drive the electrons in order to maintain the current .(16) The most current bibliographical entry dates from June 2003, the year before publication.
(1) current account :: ҳисоби ҷорӣ
(2) current assets :: дороиҳои ҷорӣ
(3) current page :: саҳифаи ҷорӣ
(4) current asset :: дорої ҷорӣ
(5) current situation :: вазъи кунунии
(6) the current :: дар ҳоли ҳозир
(7) current affairs :: ба масъалаҳои фаъолияти ҷории
(8) electric current :: ҷорӣ барқ
(9) current liabilities :: ӯҳдадориҳои ҷорӣ
(10) current events :: воқеаҳои кунунӣ
1. contemporary ::
2. prevalent ::
3. valid ::
4. incumbent ::
5. flow ::
6. course ::
7. trend ::
8. electric current ::
9. stream ::
1. unconventional ::
2. unusual ::
current, currently, currents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...I think a detailed letter to MIT
describing your CURRENT circumstances...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
Is your CURRENT
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
And, unlike your CURRENT employer,
I protect those who work for me.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
...and one train could take me
to my CURRENT job...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
They're even required to be CURRENT
on all vaccinations.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
English to Tajik Dictionary: current
Meaning and definitions of current, translation in Tajik language for current with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of current in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "current"
What current means in Tajik, current meaning in Tajik, current definition, examples and pronunciation of current in Tajik language.