кори неке кунад
- кори неке кунадтааллуқdeedingкорҳои шоиста кардаанд
Noun(1) a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it(2) something that people do or cause to happen
(1) Jane's brave deed is likely to raise around Ôö¼├║600 towards the running of the centre.(2) However, his brave deed and the actions of his colleagues is now likely to be recognised both by the Garda authorities and the Irish Safety Council.(3) He testifies to seeing Luzhin slip a hundred rouble note into Sonia's pockets, thinking at the time that Luzhin was secretly performing a good deed .(4) He prepared a mortgage deed , which the defendant executed.(5) But his proud parents Nick and Denise, who run the the Holden Arms, Grane Road, Haslingden, had no idea of his brave deed until days later.(6) Jambai has no intention of just sitting back after doing this noble deed .(7) But some, who saw what took place, said: From where does this child spring, since his every word is an accomplished deed ?(8) This brave deed brings him many hardships: injuries, winter storms, and the loss of his companions.(9) This outrageously noble deed must not remain singular.(10) God considers a good intention as though one had performed a good deed .(11) First, it is clear that we often want to perform the deed and at the same time do not want to suffer the punishment.(12) she had erred in both deed and manner(13) As a result of the defeat, his every deed will be performed under a magnifying glass.(14) Clans identify with animals that performed a kind deed or may have helped an ancestor through a crisis.(15) For Katharine Casey doing a good deed was a reward in itself.(16) For I am sure that even for this humble deed , I deserve a lot more than credit.
(1) title deed :: ба унвони кори неке кунад
(2) good deed :: кори неке кунад
(3) public deed :: кори неке ҷамъиятӣ
(4) warranty deed :: кори неке кафолат
(5) deed poll :: назарсанҷии кори неке кунад
(6) a good deed :: некие
(7) sale deed :: фурўши кори неке кунад
(8) trust deed :: эътимоди кори неке кунад
(9) deed of agreement :: кирдор шартнома
(10) mortgage deed :: кори неке ипотека
1. act ::
2. fact ::
3. legal document ::
4. title ::
deed, deeded, deeding, deeds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Public parks, public toilets,
where we find each other and do the DEED.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Who said anything
about a good DEED?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
The DEED is done.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
So you and that girl, do the DEED yet?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
One good DEED
doesn't change that.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Tajik Dictionary: deed
Meaning and definitions of deed, translation in Tajik language for deed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deed in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "deed"
What deed means in Tajik, deed meaning in Tajik, deed definition, examples and pronunciation of deed in Tajik language.