Noun(1) an extended communication (often interactive(2) an exchange of views on some topic
(1) Even as these protests reached Berlin, a fifth solution was under discussion there.(2) Theatre does matter: it is a forum for ideas and discussion within a community.(3) We are the only ones to whom he can turn for discussion of his ideas and problems.(4) see Appendix One, for a more detailed discussion(5) I am attracted by the second view under discussion , especially its second variant.(6) the specific content of the legislation was under discussion(7) These are quite straightforward and provide a good discussion of the topics.(8) A spokesman for Buckingham Palace said last night that the matter was still under discussion .(9) In Chomsky's interview, as in so many progressive analyses, the discussion ends there.(10) The drama will depict issues under discussion and will star some of the country's leading actors.(11) if you had waited a while we wouldn't be having this discussion(12) Consultation is a two-way process, allowing discussion and amendments to take place.(13) There is a general board where you can enter your own ideas for future discussion .(14) there was a lot of discussion about the new rules(15) He takes little part in a class discussion but will discuss a point on a one to one basis.(16) A detailed discussion of monism and dualism is outwith the scope of this text.
(1) panel discussion :: муҳокимаи панел
(2) under discussion :: мавриди баррасӣ
(3) group discussion :: муҳокимаи гурӯҳи
(4) discussion forum :: Форуми муҳокимаи
(5) discussion group :: гурӯҳҳои муҳокимавӣ
(6) heated discussion :: муҳокимаи тафсон
(7) informal discussion :: муҳокимаи ғайрирасмӣ
(8) topic of discussion :: мавзўи баррасии
(9) business discussion :: муҳокимаи корӣ
1. conversation ::
2. examination ::
3. give-and-take ::
4. treatment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There'll be no more DISCUSSION on the matter.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Marie, baby. I'm okay. I'm fine, trust me.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
...because there will be a DISCUSSION
when you leave.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
We were having a serious DISCUSSION.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
We're all adults trying to have
an intelligent DISCUSSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Tajik Dictionary: discussion
Meaning and definitions of discussion, translation in Tajik language for discussion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of discussion in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "discussion"
What discussion means in Tajik, discussion meaning in Tajik, discussion definition, examples and pronunciation of discussion in Tajik language.