- масофафосиламасофаҳоидур намояд
Noun(1) the property created by the space between two objects or points(2) a distant region(3) size of the gap between two places(4) indifference by personal withdrawal(5) the interval between two times(6) a remote point in time
Verb(1) keep at a distance(2) go far ahead of
(1) Giving his typically controlled performance at corner-back, Canning was the best player on display by some distance .(2) After some 45 laps, he overtook him and raced into the distance - quite sublime and easily the equal of the Viren trip.(3) I only ever saw him on TV, or at a distance in the town centre.(4) a mix of warmth and distance makes a good neighbor(5) After locking the door, they walked the short distance from their rented house to the college.(6) Looking from a distance , the village appears more like a picture scroll with strong local flavour than reality.(7) E-mails provide instant communication and yet distance the sender because they're so impersonal.(8) There is too much distance , a tragic remoteness in our fellowship.(9) They set off after breakfast, heading east toward the mountain range barely visible in the distance .(10) they sped off into the distance(11) it's no distance from here to the house(12) Looking southeast, Sante Fe is visible in the distance , spilling down the plain.(13) he claimed the 100 m title in only his second race over the distance(14) Their objective, the mountains in the distance , was barely visible to them.(15) Printed out and laid end to end, they would cover a distance of 1.3 kilometres.(16) Viewed from a distance , however, they lose some of their urgency, shading even into very dry comedy.
(1) in the distance :: дар масофаи
(2) distance learning :: омӯзиши фосилавӣ
(3) from a distance :: аз масофаи
(4) long-distance :: масофаи дароз
(5) walking distance :: масофаи роҳ
(6) within walking distance :: дар масофаи
(7) keep distance :: нигоҳ масофаи
(8) at a distance :: дар масофаи
(9) short distance :: масофаи кӯтоҳ
1. interval ::
4. length ::
5. space ::
6. withdraw ::
7. outstrip ::
1. analogy ::
2. community ::
3. likeness ::
4. resemblance ::
distance, distanced, distances, distancing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No one would say that.
A light-year is a unit of DISTANCE, not time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
You're telling me
that I'm within driving DISTANCE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
A little DISTANCE might be nice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
I like to keep my DISTANCE
because her boyfriend's a pretty scary dude.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
She wants me.
This thing is going the DISTANCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Tajik Dictionary: distance
Meaning and definitions of distance, translation in Tajik language for distance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of distance in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "distance"
What distance means in Tajik, distance meaning
in Tajik, distance definition, examples and pronunciation
of distance in Tajik language.