Noun(1) a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle(2) the entrance (the space in a wall(3) anything providing a means of access (or escape(4) a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road(5) a room that is entered via a door
(1) They threw me back against the metal garage door hard.(2) The guard pointed to the chairs and left, the heavy oak door slamming behind him.(3) He just slammed through the door and just walked straight over to where my teller was.(4) he was standing in the door(5) When he walks in the door , he reads a simple red and white document that's on his desk.(6) close the door(7) she walked through the door(8) To leave the game last night, you had to pass through a revolving metal door .(9) half door(10) I can't open the door(11) he went in the main door(12) Just before you get to the unlocked door at the end of the hall you will see a crate.(13) I go through a door and walk past the second pool, which is exactly the same, if a little grander.(14) did you lock the door?(15) I was interrupted yet again by the stupid door banging against the wall.(16) Their conversation was interrupted by the door creaking open.
(1) close the door :: дарро пӯш
(2) open the door :: дарро кушо
(3) front door :: Дари пеш
(4) back door :: дар пушт
(5) sliding door :: дари sliding
(6) girl next door :: духтари хона оянда
(7) shut the door :: баста дари
(8) door to door :: хона ба хона
(9) open door :: дарњои кушод
1. doorway ::
2. portal ::
3. opening ::
4. entrance ::
5. entry ::
6. exit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
answer the DOOR or should I
open it and say "aha" again?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
-(AMY CHUCKLES LIGHTLY)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
"' alt="(DOOR SLAMS)
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
You know, she used harsh language
and slammed the DOOR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
English to Tajik Dictionary: door
Meaning and definitions of door, translation in Tajik language for door with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of door in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "door"
What door means in Tajik, door meaning in Tajik, door definition, examples and pronunciation of door in Tajik language.