Noun(1) the operator of a motor vehicle(2) someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle(3) a golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver(4) (computer science(5) a golf club (a wood
(1) On a flat and wide fairway, use your driver , and record the distances of each ball.(2) The main driver behind the merger had been the weak demand in the past few years for steel, one of the world's most basic industrial products.(3) construction was the main driver of the economy(4) Its main driver , though, seems to be the attempt to legislate away the problems of a post-colonial country steeped in racism of all kinds.(5) Play with golf-themed tokens including a golf cart, a driver , a putter and a bucket of balls!(6) taxi driver(7) But, for McCall, the main driver behind the move is circulation.(8) On the range, use your driver or fairway wood and put the ball on a tee.(9) If you hit 10 golf balls at the driving range with your driver , you'll improve by the eighth swing or so.(10) This is convenient but not the main driver behind the change.(11) a taxi driver(12) Typically the cogenerator consists of an energy source, a mechanical driver and an electric generator.(13) He strode boldly up the bank towards the mule driver and tipped his hat.(14) the hope of achieving such monopolies becomes the main driver of investment(15) the driver of the train was uninjured(16) I always use the same six clubs, working my way up from the sand wedge to the driver .
(1) bus driver :: ронандаи автобус
(2) truck driver :: ронандаи мошини боркаш
(3) driver license :: шаҳодатномаи ронандагӣ
(4) cab driver :: ронандаи cab
(5) lorry driver :: ронандаи боркаш
(6) racing driver :: ронандаи гонкиро
(7) device driver :: ронандаи дастгоҳ
(8) train driver :: ронандаи қатора
(9) ambulance driver :: ронандаи ёрии таъҷилӣ
1. device driver ::
2. motorist ::
3. chauffeur ::
4. pilot ::
5. operator ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She could've been
a 50-year-old truck DRIVER in New Jersey.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Good. She's good DRIVER.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
that UPS DRIVER who feels the need to ask
how parts of me are hanging.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
No, do you trust the carriage DRIVER
or the knights escorting us?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
"Department of Motor Vehicles
New Driver Handbook"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
English to Tajik Dictionary: driver
Meaning and definitions of driver, translation in Tajik language for driver with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of driver in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "driver"
What driver means in Tajik, driver meaning in Tajik, driver definition, examples and pronunciation of driver in Tajik language.