хӯрдан, сер шудан
Verb(1) take in solid food(2) eat a meal; take a meal(3) take in food; used of animals only(4) worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way(5) use up (resources or materials(6) cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
(1) eat your vegetables!(2) there were plenty of places to eat out in the city centre(3) If a hospital spent more than its allotted DRG, it now had to eat the cost.(4) In any event, large companies are most likely to eat the costs of any potential licensing, say analysts.(5) As it stands, it's the band that has to eat the costs by having CDs made which they're then giving away.(6) Damage one and you don't service it yourself, you send it back and eat the cost.(7) The nurses brought him food, but he had refused to eat it because it included cheese.(8) Rather than eat the loss, he allegedly constructed an electronic shell game to offload the contracts on a innocent dupe.(9) to eat sensibly(10) sometimes we eat in(11) Organic Teas, have decided to eat the cost of buying fair trade rather than raise prices.(12) we eat breakfast after the swim(13) I'm sure he had ripped off more than enough foreigners that day to eat his loss.(14) For health clubs with set membership fees, passage may force them to eat the cost.(15) They agree that the first team screwed up; they'd eat the install cost if I paid for the multiplexer.(16) We would probably have to impose ourselves on Ethiopia and eat the added cost of flying around Egypt.
(1) to eat :: хӯрдан
(2) eat out :: бихӯред аз
(3) eat breakfast :: бихӯред
(4) eat dinner :: бихӯред нашуст,
(5) eat up :: бихӯред
(6) eat well :: бихӯред, инчунин
(7) eat a lot :: бихӯред, бисёр
(8) something to eat :: чизи хӯрдание
(9) eat rice :: бихӯред биринҷ
(10) eat away :: бихӯред дур
1. consume ::
2. have a meal ::
3. erode ::
4. eat on ::
бихӯред оид ба
5. exhaust ::
6. corrode ::
7. feed ::
eat, eatable, eatables, eaten, eater, eaters, eating, eats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Here. Eat this cheese without farting,
and you can sleep with my sister.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
- She could just EAT him up.
- She could just EAT him up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
Did you EAT all my yogurt?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
Are you gonna EAT
that whole pie?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
Tell her she needs to EAT.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Tajik Dictionary: eat
Meaning and definitions of eat, translation in Tajik language for eat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of eat in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "eat"
What eat means in Tajik, eat meaning
in Tajik, eat definition, examples and pronunciation
of eat in Tajik language.