Noun(1) an adequate quantity; a quantity that is large enough to achieve a purpose
Adjective(1) sufficient for the purpose
Adverb(1) as much as necessary, `plenty' is nonstandard
(1) she can't get enough of his music(2) that's enough , pack it in(3) They make hundreds of billions of dollars every year, more than enough money to pay for the costs.(4) she had just enough water for us both(5) the film was enjoyable enough(6) sure enough, there wasn't room for us all(7) there's not nearly enough people here(8) The rest of the class went easily enough , but he was glad to hear the bell go off.(9) leave her alone, she has enough problems(10) Some of these people, interestingly enough , wrote from legal firms of one sort or another.(11) The fire code requires a window large enough for the occupant to use as an exit in case of fire.(12) This is one of his poems that, interestingly enough , came up in Philosophy class a while ago.(13) she's old enough to be your grandmother(14) Curiously enough , all the stuff I forgot to write about earlier has to do with Boys.(15) he seems nice enough(16) the ladder wasn't long enough
(1) good enough :: хеле хуб
(2) not enough :: кофӣ нест
(3) strong enough :: кофӣ қавӣ
(4) old enough :: кофӣ сола
(5) enough is enough :: кофӣ кофӣ аст
(6) enough money :: маблағи кофӣ
(7) not good enough :: кофӣ хуб нест
(8) enough time :: вақти кофӣ
(9) just enough :: танҳо кофӣ
(10) more than enough :: беш аз кофӣ
1. sufficient ::
2. adequate ::
3. ample ::
4. the necessary ::
5. plenty of ::
6. plenty ::
7. sufficiency ::
8. sufficient ::
9. plenty ::
10. a sufficient amount ::
11. an adequate amount ::
ба андозаи муносиб
12. as much as necessary ::
13. a sufficiency ::
14. an ample supply ::
15. one's fill ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
long ENOUGH to become a nuisance.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Not long ENOUGH to understand.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
It's not ENOUGH she mocks me...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
Think we've been bogarting
this puppy long ENOUGH.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Haven't you stolen
ENOUGH from me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
English to Tajik Dictionary: enough
Meaning and definitions of enough, translation in Tajik language for enough with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of enough in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "enough"
What enough means in Tajik, enough meaning
in Tajik, enough definition, examples and pronunciation
of enough in Tajik language.