- таъсистаъсис додатаъсис медиҳадтаъсиси
Verb(1) set up or found(2) set up or lay the groundwork for(3) establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment(4) institute, enact, or establish(5) bring about(6) place(7) build or establish something abstract(8) use as a basis for; found on
(1) He left the security of permanent employment to establish a sports centre in Melbourne.(2) she managed to establish herself in the business(3) When a firm chooses to establish a subsidiary, internal as well as external conditions are taken into account.(4) Use alumni groups, friends, and relatives to establish contacts at the companies you are most interested in to help you navigate through the application process.(5) As Tavernier himself points out in one of the extra feature interviews on the DVD, Clouzot is able to establish each character's background and class in a few moments of screen time.(6) Nor does he establish the environments and locations enough to aid the sympathetic process for the viewer.(7) The core purpose of the program is to establish connections and communication between the participating schools.(8) establish the location with a wide shot(9) Most important was to establish contact with the audience and not to lose it.(10) The British Government is already beginning to establish contacts with the organization.(11) We must now establish who bought the estate and who lived on it through the years till 1700.(12) One should initially establish who is liable for the tax.(13) The two opening scenes of the film establish a violent world in which human life appears to be valued very little.(14) He called on non-government organisations to establish contact with the families of the infected children and find a way to help them.(15) Subsequently, I visited each community to establish personal contact with the deaf people and their families.(16) So what if they establish their spades?
(1) to establish :: ба роҳ мондани
(2) re-establish :: аз нав ташкил
(3) establish oneself :: муқаррар oneself
2. prove ::
3. build ::
4. found ::
5. institute ::
6. lay down ::
7. give ::
1. disprove ::
establish, established, establishes, establishing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The point of a secret knock
is to ESTABLISH a nonverbal signal...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
I thought we should ESTABLISH
a chain of command.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
Oh. Perhaps we should ESTABLISH
some ground rules.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
We could ESTABLISH a dynasty
that will last a thousand years.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
Just for the record, my efforts to ESTABLISH
you as the alpha male were not aided...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Tajik Dictionary: establish
Meaning and definitions of establish, translation in Tajik language for establish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of establish in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "establish"
What establish means in Tajik, establish meaning in Tajik, establish definition, examples and pronunciation of establish in Tajik language.