- харо отихарољоти
Noun(1) money paid out; an amount spent(2) the act of spending money for goods or services(3) the act of consuming something
(1) work is the expenditure of energy(2) the expenditure of taxpayers' money(3) Last year, semiconductor companies spent $28 billion on capital expenditure .(4) This in turn results in inefficient administration and inefficient expenditure of available funds.(5) By this time his enormous expenditure on scientific study had used all his family's funds.(6) The company spent less than 20 per cent of capital expenditure on advertising and marketing.(7) The account represents the customer's liquid funds available for everyday expenditure .(8) The institution of new awards need not necessitate the expenditure of additional funds.(9) Taxes rise by stealth to fund public expenditure , yet public services do not improve.(10) Those monies cannot be used to fund her reasonable budget but they will augment her expenditure because they contain a roof element.(11) The purpose or effect of this bill would be to require a new or increased expenditure of local funds within the meaning of Amendment 621.(12) cuts in public expenditure(13) Analysts on Tuesday said it was a risky move and the money would be better spent on the airline's rising capital expenditure .(14) It will also exclude funds which have been allocated for expenditure within the year.(15) If the loan is just to fund Christmas expenditure then it is advisable to phase the payments over a period of no more than 12 months.(16) What we seek to do alone is to prevent what we say is the unauthorised expenditure of public funds.
(1) capital expenditure :: харољоти сармоя
(2) energy expenditure :: хароҷоти энергетикӣ
(3) public expenditure :: харо оти давлатї
(4) income and expenditure :: даромад ва харољоти
(5) consumption expenditure :: хароҷоти истеъмолӣ
(6) total expenditure :: харо оти умумии
(7) aggregate expenditure :: харо оти умумии
(8) government expenditure :: харо оти давлатї
(9) revenue expenditure :: хароҷоти даромад
(10) military expenditure :: хароҷоти ҳарбӣ
4. outgo ::
5. consumption ::
English to Tajik Dictionary: expenditure
Meaning and definitions of expenditure, translation in Tajik language for expenditure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of expenditure in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "expenditure"
What expenditure means in Tajik, expenditure meaning in Tajik, expenditure definition, examples and pronunciation of expenditure in Tajik language.