English to Tajik Meaning :: failure

нобарорӣ
Failure :
нобарорӣ
- нобарорӣнокомиҳо
 

Show English Meaning
(+)

Noun(1) an act that fails(2) an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose(3) lack of success(4) a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently(5) an unexpected omission(6) inability to discharge all your debts as they come due(7) loss of ability to function normally

Show Examples
(+)

(1) What if we are suffering from a failure of imagination?(2) Both the success and the failure of this movie are to be found in the author's treatment of the narrative.(3) Plus, dealing with failure would require more than running to a shop with the receipt for a warranty exchange.(4) During any sudden power failure , the system automatically switches to regular electricity.(5) symptoms of heart failure(6) New national policies are doomed to failure if they are not part of an overall solution.(7) To put it generously, this was a terrible failure of imagination.(8) Colleges could face stiff sanctions for failure to comply with requirements, the bill states.(9) In view of the role played by aneuploidy in carcinogenesis and in human reproductive failure , this omission is perhaps surprising.(10) Hence, the high rate of hatching failure in bee-eaters requires explanation.(11) a chance engine failure(12) We fully expected each failure , because we knew quite well when we had broken the rules.(13) Air crash investigators said engine failure may have been one of the factors to blame for the tragedy that unfolded near Hemingbrough.(14) Key factors influencing the success or failure of the government's policy are likely to be psychological in nature.(15) Ian Grant has suffered total renal failure and now requires dialysis three times a week.(16) For this reason health should be the pre-eminent measure of the success or failure of development policies in the next century.
Related Words
(1) power failure ::
нокомии барқ
Synonyms
Noun
1. lack of success ::
набудани муваффақият
2. fiasco ::
шикасти муфтазаҳонаи
3. loser ::
бебарор
4. negligence ::
бепарвоӣ
5. inadequacy ::
дудилагӣ
6. breaking down ::
шикастани поён
7. collapse ::
фурӯпошии
8. bankruptcy ::
муфлисшавњ
Antonyms
1. success ::
муваффақияти
Different Forms
failure, failures
Word Example from TV Shows

The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.

...the success or failure of the date would
be based on the biochemical reaction...

...the success or FAILURE of the date would be based on the biochemical reaction...

The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3


It was a failure.

It was a FAILURE.

Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9


\

"10% chance of liver FAILURE" sound like a 90% chance of liver success.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22


-that Bert\'s success is not my failure.
- There you go!

-that Bert's success is not my FAILURE. - There you go!

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9


The protocol for
a system-wide failure

The protocol for a system-wide FAILURE

Westworld Season 2, Episode 2


English to Tajik Dictionary: failure

Meaning and definitions of failure, translation in Tajik language for failure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of failure in Tajik and in English language.

Tags for the entry "failure"

What failure means in Tajik, failure meaning in Tajik, failure definition, examples and pronunciation of failure in Tajik language.

English to Tajik Dictionary

Learn Prepositions by Photos
commonly confused words
form of verbs

Words by Category

Topic Wise Words

Learn 3000+ Common Words

Learn Common GRE Words

Learn Words Everyday

Most Searched Words

Word of the day

● Interview
мусоҳиба, вохӯрӣ
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.