Noun(1) the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one(2) a team that plays basketball(3) a playing card or a domino or a die whose upward face shows five pips
Adjective(1) being one more than four
(1) he met five of the staff(2) The five minutes at the end of the first half were the five minutes which separated the teams.(3) The artist, inspired by her grandmother to take up a needle and thread at the age of five , is determined it does not become a dying art.(4) we have five teachers(5) size five shoes(6) she won five nil(7) at the beginning of chapter five(8) Warm over a low heat for four to five minutes, until the dates are softened.(9) give me four or five more(10) However old you are, every woman needs five fashion garments to form the basis of her wardrobe.(11) I read five of the stories(12) Sitting on a picnic table was a beautiful little girl of maybe five or six.(13) it's five miles from here(14) If the second player drops another five on top, she scores a Soda, too.(15) four, five, six(16) what number comes before five?
(1) five hundred :: панҷсад
(2) seventy five :: ҳафтод панҷ
(3) high five :: баланд панҷ
(4) fifty five :: панҷоҳ панҷ
(5) five thousand :: панҷ ҳазор
(6) twenty-five :: бисту панҷ
(7) five days :: панҷ рӯз
1. quintet ::
2. pentad ::
3. phoebe ::
4. quintuplet ::
5. fivesome ::
6. fin ::
7. v ::
8. cinque ::
9. quint ::
10. quintet ::
11. fivesome ::
13. pentad ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Five horses, FIVE men.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
You should be. We were broken
up for, like, FIVE minutes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
It took FIVE of you
to murder two unarmed squires?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Five, four, three, two, one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
English to Tajik Dictionary: five
Meaning and definitions of five, translation in Tajik language for five with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of five in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "five"
What five means in Tajik, five meaning
in Tajik, five definition, examples and pronunciation
of five in Tajik language.