- ҳолатдоду ситади
Noun(1) an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another(2) a large amount of wealth or prosperity(3) an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome(4) your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you
(1) The president himself made a small fortune selling his failed oil company to business friends of his father.(2) Like I didn't spend a fortune having the Times sent to me every day.(3) Maguire missed four of the last Cheltenham Festivals due to ill fortune .(4) I spent a fortune on drink and drugs(5) Despite humble origins, her father amassed a small fortune buying, cultivating and reselling land.(6) But it still amounts to a substantial fortune for him not to have a share of.(7) But, thankfully, we've now got room to lock away the teak garden furniture that we spent a fortune buying at the start of the summer.(8) For example, it cost a small fortune just for the extension cords.(9) he inherited a substantial fortune(10) And just as the serpent had promised, good fortune smiled upon the woodcutter and his wife.(11) Even though these items cost a fortune , they're bought because their owners don't want to be looked down on.(12) Like all Kias, the Sorento will not cost you a fortune to buy or to run.(13) Every misfortune, like any piece of good fortune , involves two questions: The first is how it happened, and the second is why.(14) Notwithstanding those difficulties the biggest problem facing any publisher is chance and fickle fortune .(15) he eventually inherited a substantial fortune(16) Items such as modern hi-tech lamps can cost a fortune to buy but you haven't begun to count the real cost until you work out what you pay to travel with them.
(1) fortune cookie :: кукиҳо он неку
(2) good fortune :: хайре
(3) soldier of fortune :: сарбози мусибате
(4) make a fortune :: кунад насиби
(5) fortune-teller :: фолбин
(6) fortune cookies :: кукиҳо он неку
(7) fortune-telling :: он неку-мегӯед,
(8) wheel of fortune :: чархи мусибате
1. chance ::
2. luck ::
4. wealth ::
5. a huge amount ::
6. fate ::
7. hazard ::
1. past ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I forgot my FORTUNE cookie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
Wheel of Fortune with me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
as long as your good FORTUNE holds.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
Yeah, and he sold his company
for a FORTUNE and retired.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
When you go to a Chinese restaurant, he
gets the same FORTUNE in his FORTUNE cookie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
English to Tajik Dictionary: fortune
Meaning and definitions of fortune, translation in Tajik language for fortune with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fortune in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "fortune"
What fortune means in Tajik, fortune meaning
in Tajik, fortune definition, examples and pronunciation
of fortune in Tajik language.