Noun(1) a young female(2) a youthful female person(3) a female human offspring(4) a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved(5) a friendly informal reference to a grown woman
(1) The worst moment was when I rang up one day to take out my daughter and my girl refused to let me see her, because of the mess that I was in.(2) his girl eloped with an accountant(3) Elijah put away his weapon and exchanged glances with the Prince and the young slave girl .(4) Coachman Tom and his girl Nance were due to marry when she left him for another.(5) a young girl(6) This Dutch peasant girl longed to compete in a skating race, but her family could barely afford food and she only had wooden skates.(7) I wasn't even a wife, and I certainly wasn't the hip, urban career girl I had been, either.(8) It is not known whether the baby is a boy or a girl or whether the schoolgirl mother will be allowed to keep her child.(9) A rather beautiful servant girl with dark wavy brown hair and hazel eyes came into the room.(10) is that RÔö£ÔöénÔö£├¡n and Ôö£├╝ine's girl?(11) She seemed almost oblivious to the pain that she had just caused the young slave girl .(12) Just yesterday, I was in a store that shall be nameless and got the bored Saturday girl routine.(13) a chorus girl(14) He was such a nice lad at university, and there he was gleefully encouraging the undercover reporter girl to con the electorate.(15) The young servant girl had dealt with high class ladies all her life, the good and the bad.(16) You see, a little over a century ago, I found this young slave girl wandering around the city.
(1) beautiful girl :: духтари зебо
(2) pretty girl :: духтараки зебо
(3) bad girl :: духтари бад
(4) little girl :: духтарча
(5) baby girl :: духтари кӯдак
(6) good girl :: духтари хуб
(7) nice girl :: духтари хуб
(8) that girl :: ки духтари
(9) girl next door :: духтари хона оянда
(10) poor girl :: духтари камбизоат
1. female child ::
2. young woman ::
3. girlfriend ::
4. missy ::
5. daughter ::
girl, girlhood, girlhoods, girlish, girls, girly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
wanted Cynthia when we thought
he was a GIRL.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
I was alone in a room
with a naked GIRL, but...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
I'm making friends with this little GIRL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Speak up, GIRL,
you're not a damn kitchen mouse.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
I mean, you do get that usually
the monster chases the pretty GIRL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
English to Tajik Dictionary: girl
Meaning and definitions of girl, translation in Tajik language for girl with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of girl in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "girl"
What girl means in Tajik, girl meaning
in Tajik, girl definition, examples and pronunciation
of girl in Tajik language.