Noun(1) headdress that protects the head from bad weather; has shaped crown and usually a brim(2) an informal term for a person's role
Verb(1) put on or wear a hat(2) furnish with a hat
(1) We've all seen Beckham with his tea cosy version of the woolly hat and Victoria in her baseball cap.(2) wearing her scientific hat she is director of a pharmacology research group(3) Miss Sobania said on this occasion he wore a woolly hat instead of a helmet because it was cold.(4) a black straw hat(5) The man was wearing a long black raincoat and a hat and his face was hidden as he struggled with the dog.(6) wearing her scientific hat, she is director of a pharmacology research group(7) a woolly hat(8) Raucous women of all ages, many of them wearing glittery cowboy hats , are screeching at each other loudly.(9) He was hatless with his hair slicked back and parted down the middle.(10) We walk away from the smattering of polo insiders wearing baseball caps and woolly hats , watching a practice game.(11) In contrast to many of the self portraits, it shows him dressed informally, tieless, hatless and with his shirt sleeves rolled up.(12) After creating but failing to capitalise on a hatful of first-half chances Guiseley redeemed themselves with four second-half goals.(13) He was about nineteen feet tall and scored hatfuls of goals as a result, all of them headers.(14) Dwarves, all wearing brightly coloured pointy hats , hurried pass on all manner of errands.(15) Turn out your cupboard for old straw sunhats, berets, baseball caps and felt hats .(16) Life can be busy with many different roles and hats to put on and take off again.
(1) hat trick :: се тӯби пайиҳам
(2) straw hat :: кулоҳ пахол
(3) top hat :: кулоҳ боло
(4) wear a hat :: пӯшидани кулоҳ
(5) party hat :: кулоҳ ҳизб
(6) bowler hat :: кулоҳ bowler
(7) cowboy hat :: кулоҳ Ковбой
(8) black hat :: кулоҳ сиёҳ
(9) woolly hat :: кулоҳ woolly
1. chapeau ::
2. lid ::
hat, hater, haters, hats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He must be wearing a tinfoil HAT
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
WHAT, are you going for a HAT trick?
I'll freaking do it myself, Saul.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
It's also a HAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
Frosty is merely a bit of frozen
supernatural ephemera in a stolen HAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Maybe pick names out of a HAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
English to Tajik Dictionary: hat
Meaning and definitions of hat, translation in Tajik language for hat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hat in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hat"
What hat means in Tajik, hat meaning in Tajik, hat definition, examples and pronunciation of hat in Tajik language.