Noun(1) the aggregate of past events(2) a record or narrative description of past events(3) the discipline that records and interprets past events involving human beings(4) the continuum of events occurring in succession leading from the past to the present and even into the future(5) all that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing; a body of knowledge
(1) You can probably find the detail if you look up the history of their public announcements.(2) A family history of heart disease is more common in women with coronary disease than men.(3) The director needs to study social life and history more profoundly and change his course.(4) It is against this particular background that the modern notion of human history must be viewed.(5) At first it was thought he might be suffering from tuberculosis because there was a family history of the disease.(6) It's important to recount the history of that story and the lessons Howard learned.(7) At this point she started to study constitutional history and law.(8) the history of Aegean painting(9) At school, my history teacher always used to say that the reason for studying the past was so that you could help shape a better future.(10) It is the highest recorded circulation in the history of the newspaper.(11) In fact the prosecution was dropped; it was a landmark decision in the history of public gambling.(12) She should be a bit more familiar with the history of the institution in which she works.(13) You may not be aware that Ueno has quite a history dating back to the early years of the Edo Period when it was just a little swampland.(14) local history(15) And of course the whole history of the Caribbean is really marked by the slave experience.(16) Many terrible things have taken place during the course of European history of which none of today's descendants can be proud.
(1) clear history :: таърих равшан
(2) world history :: таърихи ҷаҳон
(3) medical history :: таърих тиббӣ
(4) family history :: таърих оила
(5) case history :: таърих сурати
(6) ancient history :: таърихи қадим
(7) brief history :: таърихи мухтасари
(8) art history :: таърихи санъат
(9) history book :: китоби таърих
(10) work history :: таърих кор
1. the past ::
2. chronicle ::
3. background ::
4. account ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ Math, Science, History,
unraveling the mystery ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
♪ Math, Science, History,
unveiling the mystery ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
I might be the first in HISTORY.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
We're gonna rewrite
HISTORY with this.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
...and HISTORY suggests you will...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Tajik Dictionary: history
Meaning and definitions of history, translation in Tajik language for history with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of history in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "history"
What history means in Tajik, history meaning in Tajik, history definition, examples and pronunciation of history in Tajik language.