Noun(1) a period of time spent in military service(2) the state of inactivity following an interruption(3) an unforeseen obstacle(4) a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls(5) a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it; a temporary knot(6) any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome(7) the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
Verb(1) to hook or entangle(2) walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury(3) jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched(4) travel by getting free rides from motorists(5)
(1) And while, certainly, they do, many, many more trials go off without a hitch .(2) For all its water-tightness and lack of style, all the stuff I tried to read, passed through MSOffice grammar check without a hitch !(3) If you need to hitch a heavy trailer, the suspension can be lowered to a suitable height.(4) The wagon was parked directly in front of another car with a towing hitch and a speedboat directly behind it.(5) I'm not saying the battle plan has gone without a hitch .(6) Anyway, the show went on without a hitch or a bullet.(7) To install, slide the unit into place, pin it, and plug its electrical hookup into a lighter/accessory port or the standard hitch wiring.(8) And hopefully, the elections will go without a hitch .(9) Improbably, the screening goes off without a hitch and, except for the 30 or 40 people who walk out, the response is very positive.(10) It's a factory crew cab that's low enough to accommodate a gooseneck hitch .(11) a long walk and a hitch back to Capel Curig(12) Trailers and towable equipment should use quality trailer hitch or kingpin locks.(13) Theatre Serendipity's first show of their cross-Canada Fringe-circuit tour didn't exactly go off without a hitch .(14) a trailer hitch(15) It wasn't easy to do, but English class finally started without a hitch and my headache remained in the back corner of my mind.(16) For some reason, software that had worked earlier without a hitch had waited until election night to omit eight precincts in the tally.
(1) hitch-hike :: часпидан-болоравии
(2) hitch-hiker :: часпидан-сайёҳ
(3) hitch-hiking :: часпидан-hiking
(4) hitch a ride :: часпидан як савор
(5) hitch up :: часпидан боло
(6) trailer hitch :: часпидан трейлер
(7) without a hitch :: бе часпидан
(8) clove hitch :: часпидан мехчагул
(9) hitch a lift :: часпидан як бардоред
(10) technical hitch :: часпидан техникӣ
1. problem ::
3. interference ::
4. stoppage ::
5. hobble ::
6. hang-up ::
7. harness ::
афзоли асбу ароба
8. pull ::
9. thumb ::
10. catch ::
11. hitchhike ::
12. jerk ::
13. hobble ::
1. disconnect ::
2. disjoint ::
3. disunite ::
4. separate ::
5. unchain ::
6. uncouple ::
hitch, hitched, hitcher, hitchers, hitches, hitching, unhitch, unhitched, unhitches, unhitching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Excuse me. If I were to give up at the first
HITCH, I never would have identified...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Tajik Dictionary: hitch
Meaning and definitions of hitch, translation in Tajik language for hitch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hitch in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hitch"
What hitch means in Tajik, hitch meaning in Tajik, hitch definition, examples and pronunciation of hitch in Tajik language.