Adjective(1) not disposed to cheat or defraud; not deceptive or fraudulent(2) without dissimulation; frank(3) worthy of being depended on(4) without pretensions(5) marked by truth(6) not forged(7) gained or earned without cheating or stealing
(1) I love to eat as much as the next guy, but I also love simplicity - honest food that nourishes, that lets ingredients speak for themselves.(2) Remember, your compliments must be honest , sincere and genuine.(3) It's an honest mistake and an assumption we've all made I'm sure.(4) We would like to thank all the students who gave us honest and sincere information on a broad range of issues in their lives.(5) Even unusually honest journalists are not free of faults.(6) He described the episode last summer as ├ö├ç├┐an honest mistake.├ö├ç├û(7) Harley shrugged, but then decided to give her his honest , sincere reply.(8) I've been neglecting my journal but I'm determined to try harder, honest .(9) And the woman draws herself up and delivers a stirring dialogue on her right to stay there and earn an honest living.(10) References attached to the form described him as ├ö├ç├┐reliable, honest and trustworthy├ö├ç├û.(11) They both are very direct men, they both are very honest and sincere men and they both are men who don't mince their words.(12) What is forgotten in most of the talk about litter on our streets and indiscriminate dumping is that it is the law-abiding, honest and upright members of the community that have to pay to have it cleaned up.(13) For a transaction of this magnitude to be successful, all parties involved must be honest , sincere and truthful to one another.(14) In general, focus group discussions consisted of honest , open and frank opinions of what the students thought about the class.(15) It is becoming hard to find genuinely honest and readable accounts of football.(16) I'm partial to having fish filleted before me, but a good, simple, honest pan of crÔö£┬¼pes Suzette is tough to beat.
(1) to be honest :: рости гап
(2) be honest :: ростқавл бошанд
(3) honest man :: марди ростқавл
(4) honest person :: шахси ростқавл
(5) good and honest :: хуб ва ростқавл
(6) honest people :: одамони ростқавлро
(7) clean and honest :: пок ва ростқавл
(8) honest girl :: духтари ростқавл
1. upright ::
2. truthful ::
3. genuine ::
4. honorable ::
5. fair ::
7. good ::
1. dishonest ::
2. lying ::
3. mendacious ::
honest, honester, honestest, honestly, honesty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're the most HONEST smuggler I ever met.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
l ain't proud of it,
but it's God's HONEST truth.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
...but all I ask is you respect me enough
to be HONEST about them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Well, that's HONEST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
To be HONEST, I'm surprised
you cared about the wedding at all.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Tajik Dictionary: honest
Meaning and definitions of honest, translation in Tajik language for honest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of honest in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "honest"
What honest means in Tajik, honest meaning in Tajik, honest definition, examples and pronunciation of honest in Tajik language.