Noun(1) a very young child (birth to 1 year
(1) the infant science of bioelectrical medicine(2) One thing the Malians have in mind is help in developing their infant tourist industry.(3) As raw as the theatrical chops may have been at this infant stage, the underlying talent is unquestionably in place.(4) Although the Texans' roster is only in its infant stages of development, the staff has had plenty to do besides scouting.(5) The child was therefore an infant when his mother married, and only knew his step-father for a period of 7 months.(6) It's a program still in its infant stage, and change is inevitable.(7) Running a party now, without electoral commission funding or time to establish a brand would simply kill any infant party before it had any time to grow.(8) Jeeps and lorries trundled down asphalt roads and the safari package tour was in its infant stages.(9) They caution that brain fingerprinting is in its infant stage and may never result in a reliable polygraph.(10) their first year at infant school(11) How do you judge an infant company endeavoring to develop its business abroad?(12) When we made the decision to adopt, we decided to seek a child from China because we were assured we could adopt a young and healthy infant there.(13) In the result the benefit of the lease was assigned by decree to the infant and the trustee, subject to indemnity, made to account for profits.(14) If we do all this, we have truly begun to develop the infant medium.(15) I would ask the Court to note that the plaintiff is an infant .(16) The first step to bring the web beyond its infant stage is to understand where we are at and what tools we have at our disposal.
(1) infant mortality :: фавти кўдакони навзод
(2) infant mortality rate :: Меъёри фавти
(3) infant school :: мактаби навзод
(4) infant industry :: саноат навзод
(5) infant death :: марги навзодон
1. developing ::
2. emergent ::
3. emerging ::
4. embryonic ::
5. nascent ::
6. incipient ::
7. new ::
9. budding ::
10. up-and-coming ::
11. baby ::
12. newborn ::
13. young child ::
15. little one ::
16. papoose ::
17. neonate ::
18. tiny ::
19. babe ::
20. babe in arms ::
Кӯдакро дар оғӯш
21. suckling ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I may have just left my INFANT daughter
with Patrick and SpongeBob.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
for new parents
to take an INFANT CPR class.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
If I told you to murder an INFANT girl, say,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Oh, God, we are not ready to have
an INFANT in this house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
When you were an INFANT,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
English to Tajik Dictionary: infant
Meaning and definitions of infant, translation in Tajik language for infant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of infant in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "infant"
What infant means in Tajik, infant meaning in Tajik, infant definition, examples and pronunciation of infant in Tajik language.