Noun(1) an occurrence of something(2) an item of information that is typical of a class or group
Verb(1) clarify by giving an example of
(1) In the first instance , take the matter of evaluation of the worth of a teacher.(2) in this instance it mattered little(3) Of course, such superficialities shouldn't matter in this instance .(4) If so, why would the identity of the victim matter in this instance and not in others?(5) An instance arising at common law is that of self-defence, which, however, once raised must be disproved by the Crown.(6) a serious instance of corruption(7) the search finds every instance where the word appears(8) His applications to commit Mr Rabinowicz and Mr Osuntokun are one instance .(9) If you want to collect instances of English for the feeble-minded, you have only to trawl the sports pages.(10) He instanced its failure to compel the Indian steel company to clean up the plant and site as a condition of the takeover in 1996.(11) Barratt totally rejects the criticisms, saying that these were isolated instances which did not involve Barratt in this part of the country.(12) He instanced a case of a woman who borrowed Ôö¼├║500 from one of these to attend a funeral down the country.(13) Last Wednesday I saw three such instances of this abuse, and it really is a matter that needs to be tackled head on by the council.(14) This issue is of minor importance in most instances of either pure hemorrhagic or hypovolemic shock.(15) The NPA says there are also instances of imported pig products being labelled in a way that can cause shoppers to think they are British meat.(16) The bad faith of a majority of the left is instanced by four things (apart, that is, from mass demonstrations in favor of prolonging the life of a fascist government).
(1) for instance :: Масалан
(2) in the first instance :: дар навбати аввал
(3) in this instance :: Дар ин мисол
(4) instance of :: Масалан
(5) first instance :: Масалан аввал
(6) single instance :: Масалан ягонаи
(7) court of first instance :: суд аввал
(8) instance variable :: тағйирёбанда Масалан
(9) as for instance :: чунон ки масалан
1. example ::
2. representative ::
3. cite ::
4. exemplify ::
instance, instanced, instances, instancing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For INSTANCE, he can make it
so, uh, 20- or 30,000
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
when I first met Leonard...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
For INSTANCE, when I thwarted your plan
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
For INSTANCE, I
understand that there is
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
Lysa Arryn, for INSTANCE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
English to Tajik Dictionary: instance
Meaning and definitions of instance, translation in Tajik language for instance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of instance in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "instance"
What instance means in Tajik, instance meaning
in Tajik, instance definition, examples and pronunciation
of instance in Tajik language.