Noun(1) an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting(2) moral soundness
(1) Ideas of territorial integrity and the ownership of territory are very strong.(2) It is also a good indicator of the general condition and structural integrity of the pavement condition.(3) He has enormous integrity and a clear moral code that he abides by.(4) As such I would be looking for a long-term leader, someone with integrity and principles.(5) These enhancements assure increased structural integrity in the event of an accident or rollover.(6) His objective of subverting the unity and territorial integrity of India remains unchanged.(7) he is known to be a man of integrity(8) Our constitution is a symbol of plurality, equality, justice, harmony, unity and integrity .(9) If the quality of integrity is absent in the person, how can it be present in his or her ideas?(10) Games which break the constitution, threaten national unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity will be banned.(11) Then again, integrity , honesty and character are not items that can be used to describe today's left.(12) However, honesty and integrity are not common traits to many, especially when the prize is irresistible.(13) We want an Iraq that preserves its territorial integrity , its unity and its sovereignty.(14) They felt that I was honest and full of integrity and business capabilities.(15) He was a man of strong character and integrity who liked to understand things for himself.(16) The key element is to preserve the activity and integrity of the specimen.
(1) referential integrity :: беайбии referential
(2) data integrity :: додаҳо
(3) personal integrity :: беайбии шахсӣ
(4) territorial integrity :: арзии
(5) moral integrity :: беайбии маънавӣ
1. honesty ::
2. unity ::
1. evil ::
2. iniquity ::
3. sin ::
4. wickedness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Fidelity, bravery, INTEGRITY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
Do you understand?
We’re talking about INTEGRITY here.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
compromising your INTEGRITY
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Lord Eddard's INTEGRITY cost him his head.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Compromising the INTEGRITY
of all the other onion rings.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
English to Tajik Dictionary: integrity
Meaning and definitions of integrity, translation in Tajik language for integrity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of integrity in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "integrity"
What integrity means in Tajik, integrity meaning
in Tajik, integrity definition, examples and pronunciation
of integrity in Tajik language.