Noun(1) term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male(2) a third-year undergraduate(3) the younger of two persons(4) a son who has the same first name as his father
Adjective(1) younger; lower in rank; shorter in length of tenure or service(2) used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college(3) including or intended for youthful persons
(1) The school's new junior wing opened in January and the tree planting has now marked the end of its successful first year as a primary.(2) Ms Gold started in her father's business as a junior at the age of 21 and rose through the ranks to become chief executive trying to take the business upmarket along the way.(3) I took a Diaries and Journals class in college my junior year during the winter term.(4) And, as a junior who is two victories away from another Final Four appearance, he said it only makes him more determined to stay at Duke.(5) As this was during school hours, the junior members could not take part.(6) Education bosses have proposed to build the new 210-place primary school on the existing junior site by September next year, to remove 208 places at the two schools.(7) Fisher, too, says that, at 47, he has been told he has the health status of someone 20 years his junior .(8) Probably the best time of my life was my junior year in college, 1997, at Rice University.(9) Choosing among programs can be quite bewildering for the rising high school junior or senior researching colleges and universities.(10) Abelard was a famous teacher and Heloise, 22 years his junior .(11) I asked myself this question three years ago when I attended my first convention during my junior year of college.(12) At 11, she became the youngest Belgian junior champion.(13) Because you cannot necessarily always wait for a very junior rank to put themselves forward.(14) These schools normally admit pupils from their junior department to senior school without sitting a further examination.(15) Her husband Lee Hall - a Geordie five years her junior who leapt to international fame writing Billy Elliot, the story of a boy ballet dancer - leads an equally frantic life.(16) He then became the youngest ever junior world champion the following year.
(1) junior high school :: Мактаби миёна
(2) junior high :: наврасони баланд
(3) junior college :: коллеҷи наврасони
(4) junior varsity :: varsity наврасони
(5) junior engineer :: муҳандиси наврасони
(6) office junior :: наврасони идораи
(7) junior officer :: корманди наврасони
(8) junior partner :: шарики наврасони
(9) junior clerk :: кишоврзӣ наврасони
(10) junior school :: мактаби наврасони
1. younger ::
2. low-ranking ::
3. next-to-last ::
1. major ::
2. more ::
3. primary ::
4. prime ::
5. senior ::
6. superior ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Please. Look, Junior just found
out that my cancer is back.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Well, now it's JUNIOR rodeo on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
l don't like it. l don't want
Junior thinking less of me.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Tajik Dictionary: junior
Meaning and definitions of junior, translation in Tajik language for junior with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of junior in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "junior"
What junior means in Tajik, junior meaning in Tajik, junior definition, examples and pronunciation of junior in Tajik language.