Noun(1) the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
Verb(1) be without
(1) Our complete lack of focus (among many other things) contributed to our ultimate demise.(2) Much of the country is suffering severe lack of water, and the small quantities supplied are not good for human use.(3) Sam did not lack for friends(4) the case was dismissed for lack of evidence(5) they lack a leader(6) Jagger's conclusions are similar: ├ö├ç├┐There is a shocking lack of evidence in this case,├ö├ç├û she says.(7) there was no lack of helpers(8) I have a total lack of respect for him(9) he was critical of a general lack of interest(10) there is no lack of entertainment aboard ship(11) his lack of manners is unbelievable(12) What they lack in experience they make up for in attitude.(13) Murray Iddles says it is a kick in the guts to see industry only contributing $10,000 to the scheme which has now been closed by Growcom due to the lack of support.(14) for lack of time(15) Company executives will not lack for feedback about how they are doing.(16) there was a lack of information
(1) lack of :: камбуди
(2) lack of confidence :: набудани боварӣ
(3) lack of sleep :: набудани хоби
(4) lack of knowledge :: набудани дониш
(5) lack of time :: набудани вақт
(6) lack of water :: набудани об
(7) lack of money :: набудани маблағ
(8) lack of interest :: набудани таваҷҷӯҳи
(9) lack of understanding :: набудани дарки
(10) lack of food :: набудани озуќаворї
1. absence ::
2. want ::
3. need ::
4. deficiency ::
5. dearth ::
6. insufficiency ::
7. shortage ::
8. shortfall ::
9. scarcity ::
10. paucity ::
12. deficit ::
13. be without ::
14. be in need of ::
15. need ::
16. be lacking ::
бошад, ҷавобгӯ будан ба
17. require ::
18. want ::
19. be short of ::
20. be deficient in ::
21. be bereft of ::
bereft аз шавад
22. be low on ::
23. be pressed for ::
24. have insufficient ::
25. be strapped for ::
alack, lack, lacked, lacking, lacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The LACK of gravity did decompress my
spine, so I'm, like, an inch-and-a-half taller.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
- So LACK of a physiological response...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
In Leonard's defense,
it wasn't for LACK of trying.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
Whoever's her partner will be hamstrung
by her LACK of experience, not to mention...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
But not for LACK of trying.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Tajik Dictionary: lack
Meaning and definitions of lack, translation in Tajik language for lack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lack in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lack"
What lack means in Tajik, lack meaning in Tajik, lack definition, examples and pronunciation of lack in Tajik language.