Noun(1) an area that is approximately central within some larger region(2) an intermediate part or section(3) the middle area of the human torso (usually in front(4) time between the beginning and the end of a temporal period
Verb(1) put in the middle
Adjective(1) being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series(2) equally distant from the extremes(3) of a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages(4) between an earlier and a later period of time
(1) The middle voice spoke not only for but also to the Greek sense of self.(2) The depicted individuals were of high and middle social rank but were not always wealthy.(3) When comparing flushes, the highest card is compared first, then if these are equal the middle card, and finally if necessary the lowest.(4) Denami, the middle brother, comes upon this bear and, thinking it killed the first brother, vows revenge.(5) Even with a limited skill set, he should have enough left in the tank to handle the flotsam that occupies the middle ranks of the division.(6) Studies of the environment indicate that the agricultural landscape of the frontier area was maintained as it had been in the Roman period until the middle of the sixth century.(7) In the middle of the third period, Aaron rushed into the classroom, startling everyone in the class.(8) He was always insulting either Tom or the middle brother, Timothy.(9) Milos Valnik turned out to be a bulky man in his middle forties, probably because he was dressed for winter.(10) Apparently he will be be the last witness of the day, which means he may not testify until middle or late afternoon Eastern Time.(11) You don't want to pick it up on the left or the right side but in the middle .(12) Is this in any way related to an inherent middle voice?(13) He was well educated and went to Rome at the appropriate time for a member of his middle upper-class.(14) Later, on a much larger timescale, they gradually start to explore the positions toward the middle of the DNA segment.(15) We're dealing here with the rule and not the exception, the middle , not the extremities.(16) The goal of this study was to examine how children in the early and middle childhood periods perceive social withdrawal.
(1) middle name :: номи миёна
(2) in the middle :: дар байн
(3) middle school :: Мактаби миёна
(4) in the middle of :: дар миёнаи
(5) middle-aged :: миёнасол
(6) middle age :: синну соли миёна
(7) the middle :: миёна
(8) middle finger :: ангушти миёна
1. central ::
2. intermediate ::
3. halfway ::
4. in-between ::
5. center ::
6. midriff ::
7. midsection ::
8. eye ::
1. extreme ::
2. farthest ::
3. furthest ::
4. outmost ::
5. utmost ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I could call my old MIDDLE school, see if
we can talk to some of the female students.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
# Alone in my temple
in the MIDDLE of Peru #
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
In the MIDDLE of all this?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
- ...in the MIDDLE of the night?
- Your cell phone was off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
It's like the MIDDLE of the night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
English to Tajik Dictionary: middle
Meaning and definitions of middle, translation in Tajik language for middle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of middle in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "middle"
What middle means in Tajik, middle meaning in Tajik, middle definition, examples and pronunciation of middle in Tajik language.