Noun(1) physical strength
(1) The empathy was evidently always with the freedom fighter as he took on the might of the oppressor.(2) He called together the remnants of his tribe and the might of the enemy was overturned.(3) He then asked doctors to phone in with suggestions of what might be wrong with him.(4) he said he might be late(5) Suggestions for reforms that might limit house price inflation are plentiful enough.(6) It can handle a bit of rough treatment, so kids can use all their might to pull out a stalk.(7) I was wondering if you have any suggestions as to what might be best for me considering his size.(8) But when a friend suggested the story might not be true she contacted the Advertiser for help.(9) and who might you be?(10) More than that, he knew his friend would cope against the might of Real Madrid.(11) you might try nonprescription pain relievers(12) this might be true(13) a convincing display of military might(14) The might of the Roman Empire came from its wealth in precious metals, not from its productivity.(15) you might have told me!(16) economic might
(1) may :: метавонад
(2) might have :: шояд доранд
(3) might as well :: мабодо инчунин
(4) you might as well :: Шумо мабодо инчунин
(5) as might be expected :: чуноне ки тахмин карда
(6) might is right :: мабодо дуруст аст
(7) pigs might fly :: хукон то парвоз
(8) might well :: мабодо, инчунин
(9) military might :: Ба иззати ҳарбӣ
(10) might-have-been :: то-дошта-шудааст
1. strength ::
2. force ::
3. power ::
4. vigor ::
5. energy ::
6. brawn ::
7. powerfulness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you MIGHT do the same, Khaleesi.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
I hear we MIGHT share
a grandchild someday.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
I think it MIGHT go a little smoother
if you're not here.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
We can, but the part
of Penny MIGHT get cut.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
Don't tell anybody I told you,
she MIGHT be breaking up with him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
English to Tajik Dictionary: might
Meaning and definitions of might, translation in Tajik language for might with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of might in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "might"
What might means in Tajik, might meaning
in Tajik, might definition, examples and pronunciation
of might in Tajik language.