- даҳонmouthedҳалщmouthingаз даҳони
Noun(1) the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge(2) the externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening(3) an opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge(4) the point where a stream issues into a larger body of water(5) a person conceived as a consumer of food(6) a spokesperson (as a lawyer(7) an impudent or insolent rejoinder(8) the opening of a jar or bottle
Verb(1) express in speech(2) articulate silently; form words with the lips only(3) touch with the mouth
(1) There was a stone bridge curving over the creek leading to a wide mouth of a small cave.(2) in the mouth of the cave(3) Kate shouted as she covered the young woman's mouth with a gloved hand.(4) The party arrived at the mouth of the cave, and Adrian explained the mission.(5) mouth ulcer(6) Dogs tend to mouth each other when playing.(7) Icebergs would languidly crumble to nothing just outside the mouth of the harbour.(8) They mouth slogans and psychobabble.(9) The horse with the hard mouth almost immediately begins to lean on the bit.(10) Cindy wiped her mouth with a napkin and slid her empty plate away from her.(11) Puppies like to mouth their owners' hands.(12) As they got to the mouth of New York harbour, they got into difficulties and requested assistance.(13) the mouth of the bottle(14) he rinsed his mouth with water(15) we could see her toothless mouth(16) As silt increasingly built up at the river mouth , large ships had to anchor further and further out at sea.
(1) shut your mouth :: даҳанатро пӯш
(2) big mouth :: даҳони калон
(3) mouth-watering :: оби даҳонро мебурдагӣ
(4) dry mouth :: хушк даҳони
(5) mouth to mouth :: даҳонакӣ
(6) by word of mouth :: бо каломи аз даҳони
(7) open mouth :: даҳони кушода
(8) wide mouth :: забони васеи
(9) by mouth :: забони
2. entrance ::
3. opening ::
4. outfall ::
5. impudence ::
6. mouthpiece ::
8. oral fissure ::
ва хурди шифоњї
9. utter ::
10. lip-synch ::
11. speak ::
mouth, mouthed, mouthful, mouthfuls, mouthing, mouths, mouthy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Shut your MOUTH!
Look at me! Look at me!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
fit comfortably in my MOUTH
without need of extraction,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
Screaming, much as you can
with a gun in your MOUTH.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
As soon as it opened its MOUTH,
the world disappeared for me
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
- Keep your MOUTH shut, boy.
- I'm not a boy!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
English to Tajik Dictionary: mouth
Meaning and definitions of mouth, translation in Tajik language for mouth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mouth in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mouth"
What mouth means in Tajik, mouth meaning in Tajik, mouth definition, examples and pronunciation of mouth in Tajik language.