Adjective(1) relating or belonging to or characteristic of a municipality(2) of or relating to the government of a municipality
(1) I think everyone who was working on the higher floors at the municipal offices felt it.(2) On the same day, the municipal council broke down in half an hour in similar circumstances.(3) At that time, they thought of it as a symbol of care from the municipal government.(4) Presently there is a prior city bylaw banning smoking in all municipal buildings.(5) They work mainly in the municipal administration and are in a position of authority.(6) The powers given to a municipal government must be exercised for the purpose for which they are given.(7) To top it off, the last two municipal elections have barely produced an effective council.(8) The normal procedure is that the complaint can be lodged at any municipal office.(9) The mayor is obliged to follow decisions made by the municipal council and to report to it.(10) The turnout, in fact, was nearly double that in the municipal elections a year ago.(11) The refurbished house was among municipal properties the council had wanted to be sold.(12) The municipal government has been taking steps to solve the city's housing problems.(13) Curbs on municipal power resulted in part from concerns about public subsidies to railways.(14) The savage reduction in town hall powers has increased the inclination to use the municipal vote as a protest.(15) Schools and municipal offices were closed to enable pupils and employees to attend.(16) Lack of transport and funds for the city and municipal councils lead to huge piles of garbage.
(1) municipal government :: ҳукумати коммуналї
(2) municipal law :: қонуни коммуналї
(3) municipal bond :: пайванди коммуналї
(4) municipal council :: онро шӯрои шаҳрдорӣ
(5) municipal office :: идораи коммуналї
(6) municipal corporation :: Корпоратсияи коммуналї
1. civic ::
2. civil ::
3. metropolitan ::
аз қабили Киев
4. urban ::
5. city ::
6. town ::
7. borough ::
municipal, municipalities, municipality, municipally, municipals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You've also got something
from the Pasadena Municipal Court.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Tajik Dictionary: municipal
Meaning and definitions of municipal, translation in Tajik language for municipal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of municipal in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "municipal"
What municipal means in Tajik, municipal meaning in Tajik, municipal definition, examples and pronunciation of municipal in Tajik language.